Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

tgreen896 is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon1 Unrecognisable account.. HELP HELP HELP!!!!

Whenever i go to the Free realms home page and click on existing player, i go to the log in screen and I type in my account information, then it says "username and password is incorrect"! Im typing it in correctly everytime and the system doesnt recognize my account at all! I have no idea whats wrong with it! Is this hapening to anyone else? and can someone help me with this?! Please Respond!!!

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Unrecognisable account.. HELP HELP HELP!!!!

You were probably using Caps Lock. It happens all the time. Try checking Caps Lock; make sure you don't have it on.
    If that's not the case then, you may have been hacked and your password changed.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

I tried that! Caps lock isnt on and it still didnt work. And i didnt get hacked. My account stopped working like this yesterday, then i had to go and change my password, then it worked all night, and when i tried getting on today, it didnt work again.. and when I changed my password today it STILL DIDNT WORK! And I never told anyone my account information!

Lunar_Wind is offline Pro Gamer

If your password has numbers, make sure number lock is on or you wont be able to type numbers on the side thing (Looks like this) ---->
    1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9
    Hey look, I cleaned out my signature!
    But now it seems empty...

I cant even find the num lock on this laptop.. And its weird because, i cant login on the free realms website, but it lets me login on the free realms support/help page..

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

How do you know if you get hacked?

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

I may know another reason for your problem. My cousin's laptop has some letters/numbers that just will not work. So she has to use this keyboard on the screen where she clicks the letters/numbers. Maybe one of the letters/numbers on your laptop aren't working correctly?
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o