Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Trickster?

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Trickster?

I am quite a regular player in TCG and usually play someone who has a 'Trickster'.These cards do something, but i can't work out what it is.
    All help will be apreciated, Thanks.Also an example is 'Mustang Ali or Glimmer.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Horazon is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Trickster?

They sometimes choose their opponent's attack points instead of their defence points when they are attacking.

Thanks Silentshade.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I think it's a 100% time occurrence - the opponent defending with the attack stat rather than defense.
    If you see blue text (such as Trickster), you can right-click the text (or left-click, I'm not sure) to have a small pop-up briefly explain what the text means (on an enlarged picture of the card, done by right-clicking the card).
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 06-03-2010 at 08:31 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    I think it's a 100% time occurrence - the opponent defending with the attack stat rather than defense.
    If you see blue text (such as Trickster), you can right-click the text (or left-click, I'm not sure) to have a small pop-up briefly explain what the text means.
    Yes, it is a 100% occurrence. Always be careful when playing a trickster. They can often backfire on you.

You can right click on blue text for particulars, but as far as I know; You can only do this during game play.

Ok thanks everyone, and RP, thanks for explaining that i can click on the text to make a description come up