Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Treasure War

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Treasure War

So there is a new game called treasure war and I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY can someone tell me the rules plz! you would be a life saver (not the candy)
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Default Re: Treasure War

lol nice joke haha anyway's its based on luck just so you know
    Red Beats Green
    Green Beats Blue
    And Blue Beats red
    also if their the same type its based on who has the higher number on the top left.

You also have to steal the other persons treasure while they try and steal yours to do that its the exact same as above only if you get same element and number the treasure guardian will win so the entire game is based on luck and treasure stealing hope this helped!

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Steelchampion View Post
    lol nice joke haha anyway's its based on luck just so you know
    Red Beats Green
    Green Beats Blue
    And Blue Beats red
    also if their the same type its based on who has the higher number on the top left.

You also have to steal the other persons treasure while they try and steal yours to do that its the exact same as above only if you get same element and number the treasure guardian will win so the entire game is based on luck and treasure stealing hope this helped!
    Just to sum it up
    It's basically like Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

thanks
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Eh... I'd say maybe a bit like rock, paper scissors mixed with memory... The cards that defend the treasure never change... So if you flip your opponents card over to get his treasure remember what card is defending it if you don't get it at that time... So later you can, but basically as stated above Red beats Green, Green beats Blue beats Red and if they're the same suit..the higher number wins most the time... Sometimes depending on your cards ability in play.... you can empty two chests in one turn or up the number on the card in play so that it is higher... Not very often though.. it depends on the card in play.. but there are a few tricks in this card game too.
    Playing DCUO now

lady flame xD is offline Pro Gamer

Here's a few tips.

Red BEATS Green
    Blue BEATS Red
    Green BEATS Blue

It isn't like in TCG: the highest number wins. If the color you've picked beats the other color, but opponent's creature has a higher number, it can't win. This is just for the same colored creatures.
    If you win, you can pick opponent's treasure chest (4 of them). Inside it, is an another creature to battle with.
    * If you win, the treasure is stolen.
    * If you don't win the card is back into the treasure chest and it doesn't change until the game is over. (is available for all the cards which are hidden in every treasure chest).

NOTE: In this game you need a little luck cause you can't see what creature the other picks, until they battle.

The game is over when a player has treasure chests emptied, which means he's/she's the one who lost.

Hope this helps. =)

Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.