Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Tracking Cookies?

I have found that every time I scan my computer with Norton Security Suite, I always have at least 3 tracking cookies. How can I stop this? (will give rep)

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Tracking Cookies?

I have no official way to get rid of and prevent Tracking Cookies, but deleting all cookies will at least get rid of them until you somehow get them again.

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    I have no official way to get rid of and prevent Tracking Cookies, but deleting all cookies will at least get rid of them until you somehow get them again.
    Yep, and if you want less of these virus sort-of stuff, use browsers like firefox, or google chrome. NEVER use internet explorer, it's just all viruses.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Magneta is offline Pro Gamer

Well I figured out that tracking cookies gives me viruses. Weird right? I mean a scan like that should get rid of them... Anyways... I usually never scan for that reason, and my computer works fine. Sometimes cookies don't (well most of the time actually,) do anything, just make your comp. slow at times.