Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Three TCG Questions

Three quick questions for veteran TCG players.

1. When I purchase a physical TCG booster pack from my local retailer; How many (if any) of these cards can be imported for virtual play?

2. I've noticed several players whom I shall refer to as "Those Whom Defeat Me" have cards with attack and defense values of 7,8 and 9. Often, these cards possess unique abilities as well. I have never managed to obtain a creature card with a value greater than 6 and, would love to know where these wonderful cards come from please...pretty please!

3. Aint this game fun!

Thanks in advance for any helpful input. See you at the tournies!

Love you long time!
    Layla

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Three TCG Questions

1.) All of the cards have codes so that you can import them.
    2.) Hmm...I don't remember any cards with attacks of 9. Those must be what I call the "Cost-6 Boss Monsters". They're very rare and the most powerful creatures in the game.
    3.) Yes. It is fun...when don't lose by those "cheapshot cards".
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ArielleMoonshadow View Post
    1.) All of the cards have codes so that you can import them.
    2.) Hmm...I don't remember any cards with attacks of 9. Those must be what I call the "Cost-6 Boss Monsters". They're very rare and the most powerful creatures in the game.
    3.) Yes. It is fun...when don't lose by those "cheapshot cards".
    True! And thats the boss and the ninja master or Ty to be exact has 7 and 7! And will destroy anything with 3 defense or lower from 7! But I would pay 1,000,000 coins for that boss card...nobody in FR has it...except for the NPCs

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Arielle is correct on #1. Unfortunately, I'm not sure where to redeem the codes. I'm not an avid game spender. I just read chris's post. I don't buy physical boosters, so I wouldn't know. I shouldn't have been so quick to agree, but it seemed logical to me.

#2: I'm rather sure the highest Attack/Defense value seen thus far is 8, but only one card can have that value, and only in one field (Attack or Defense). I'm not an experienced TCG duelist myself, but you can right-click on the card to have an enlarged image show up. The lower-leftmost number in the corner of the card (really, it's a mix of numbers and a letter) should tell you its series number, rarity, and card number, respectively. Ex. Card 1C1 would be a series 1 Common card, first in the series. 2E150 would be a series 2 Exclusive card, 150th in the series. Hopefully, this will help narrow the list down, at least.
    Some cards are obtainable only through physical (real life) TCG packs. Free Realms Trader has a list of the Series 1, Series 2, and Physical TCG cards that may help you. (Click to enlarge image.)

My apologies for that long explanation, but without knowing exactly what cards you are looking for it is difficult to give you a better, less elaborate answer. Something to note is that Premium (P) cards are not obtained via boosters, I believe, though I am completely unsure on this.

I am not obliged to answer the third.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 04-27-2010 at 05:26 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

All of the above...

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

Regardless of what others have posted above me ... the answer to #1 is MAYBE 1 card and the Virtual Reward card.

NONE of the Common, Uncommon, or Rare cards in the physical booster pack have codes on them. So NONE of them will be able to be used in the online TCG.

The only possibility of getting a code card is if you get one of the Exclusive cards ... and the odds are 1 in 3 boosters.

Other than that, each booster pack has a VR card, which will have a code. Entering the code gets you 50 SC and puts that card into your VR collection in the TCG.
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

Wow guys. Thanks for the input!

I was about to close this thread untill Christine chimed in. Since I've gotten conflicting info I'll leave it open a day or so and see where it goes.

By the way; I have seen an attack 9 creature (to my dismay), but only once. I didn't get a chance to see the card name or number because it was the last card played. Guess who won that duel.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    By the way; I have seen an attack 9 creature (to my dismay), but only once. I didn't get a chance to see the card name or number because it was the last card played. Guess who won that duel.
    Interesting - I've not seen such a card yet, despite my TCG inactivity. I normally go to post a trade and filter out the cards by making the minimal attack the amount that I'm seeking. When I did so, I didn't find any cards with an attack that high - only Banshee Boss at 8. I'll definitely have to check that out.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    Three quick questions for veteran TCG players.

1. When I purchase a physical TCG booster pack from my local retailer; How many (if any) of these cards can be imported for virtual play?

2. I've noticed several players whom I shall refer to as "Those Whom Defeat Me" have cards with attack and defense values of 7,8 and 9. Often, these cards possess unique abilities as well. I have never managed to obtain a creature card with a value greater than 6 and, would love to know where these wonderful cards come from please...pretty please!

3. Aint this game fun!

Thanks in advance for any helpful input. See you at the tournies!

Love you long time!
    Layla
    none of the common,uncommon,and rare have codes only the exclusives and Virtural rewads have code

do you mean coin value or attck and deffense

Yes i love tcg
    JUAN COLORSHIELD
    <INSIDER>
    SERVER1

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Interesting - I've not seen such a card yet, despite my TCG inactivity. I normally go to post a trade and filter out the cards by making the minimal attack the amount that I'm seeking. When I did so, I didn't find any cards with an attack that high - only Banshee Boss at 8. I'll definitely have to check that out.
    I hate to admit it, but I could have been mistaken. As I previously stated; It was the last move and I didn't get a lot of time to look. I promise you; I would never post information I knew to be wrong. Thanks for the input.