Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Icon8 Is there a way to keep yourself from auto-logging out of Free Realms?

I'm not talking about the remember me button... (well it never stays Remembered anyway.) After a while it logs me out, such as in the link it says login_false or something like that. does anyone know how to stop it from logging out? (I am not talking about FRI either)

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is there a way to keep yourself from auto-logging out of Free Realms?

I don't think it's possible. You just need to log in. Free Realms just takes safety precautions so nothing bad happens. I hope this helps.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is there a way to keep yourself from auto-logging out of Free Realms?

I don't think there is anyway to do that any longer. After being hacked, SOE refuses to remember me xD

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

*SADD FACE!!!!!!!*XD oh well... I guess it doesn't bother me that much but it does get annoying logging in every hour =p also thank you guys!! cookies anyone?
    Last edited by IamPowerOfStars; 08-05-2011 at 09:01 PM.

TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

frost is offline Explorer

all i can tell u is check off remember me if it logs off youll just have to re: log in :/

oh well =(

TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD