Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sellenia Fireblood is offline Amateur Gamer

Default is there going to be a sale on the valentines day stuff- i need to know!

well, i want to buy a lot of stuff, but i want to know first if they are going to go on half price like the halloween and christmas stuff. can somebody pleeeaaaassssseee tell me!! and if not, then i think that they should.
    Be Kind to the Earth- Save Jellyfish Fields!!
    GO 106.1 KISS FM!!

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: is there going to be a sale on the valentines day stuff- i need to know!

I am pretty sure they will put a sale for the stuff when this event is ending. But to be sure try sending in a ticket or just wait for the news.
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

lady flame xD is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: is there going to be a sale on the valentines day stuff- i need to know!

The Valentine's stuff has already been in sale at the beginning of the festival. =)
    Idk if they are going to do that again...

Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

The Valentine stuff is on sale NOW! Everything listed in the HOLIDAY section is 50% off, and will be until FoH goes away next week.
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

Maryie is offline Master Gamer

I hope so ):
    Maryie
    Insiders