Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ret2go is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Is There A Briarwood Farming Guide

I was wondering if anyone has made a guide for the new briarwood farm, such as what u get from the farmers market etc.........If they have can someone plz point me in the direction of it.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is There A Briarwood Farming Guide

Man, I would like to know myself. I just bought the new Briarwood farm and all I know is that the Lady Chugawug had White Stiched Fingerless Gloves. -_-

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Max1228 is offline Amateur Gamer

I shouldn't post sense i have no idea whats so ever -.- But i don't know how many ppl have the farm...I will ask my friends today and see if they know then post everything for u or PM you

ret2go is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks, I appreciate it I'll keep cking around if I find anything (doubt I will) I'll post it here too!

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

There is one under construction at mysticmayhem.net but I'm not sure how far along it is.

Also, it has been awhile since I have been there but, fr.zam.com is always a good bet for info on anything FR related. They are usually pretty quick at covering new game developments.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>