Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Lunar_Wind is offline Pro Gamer

Default Are there any ways to level up on chef faster?

I'm working on the job chef, and I honestly HATE IT.
    Is there any way to level up faster?
    The only way I know to do it is either get ingredients then go to a cooking table, or go to game guide and do it just for 50 stars, and both ways take FOREVER to level up.
    Also,I would do the questline, but I'm on an "Chef: Achive level __" quest, and I'm really far away from the level I need to get to.

All help is appreciated!
    Hey look, I cleaned out my signature!
    But now it seems empty...

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Are there any ways to level up on chef faster?

Hmm, have u tried a chef trainer? Its a little faster in my opinion the chef trainer is in Santuary were the new players are automaticly teleported when they first start the game. At the cooking table there if its not there pls let me know
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

Flamin Burrito is offline Explorer

It is Highroad Junction that is the new player place, not Sanctuary. Anyways the Chef stars are glitched and they only give 50-53 stars a recipe, so I would suggest doing an easy chef recipe in the game guide multiple times (Savory Spiralmint Soup or Starnut Sundae). One recipe used to give 3,000 stars before the stars were bugged I believe.

Also use a Star Scroll to help level up. A Super Star Scroll can be bought with coins from another player or you can buy a Series 1 TCG pack and hope you get one. It boosts the amounts of stars you earn by 100% (x2 stars) for 2 whole hours. I love the Chef job, and I was able to get my Chef leveled up from a 9 to a 20 in under 5 days last week and get 2 pieces of Shredding Chef (I bought the other 2 pieces).

Another option is wait for the Chef stars to be fixed in order to level up. Anyways, good luck on leveling Chef.

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

You could probably wait, but that might take a while... or just play a lot of chef games. =] good luck!!! I guess you could buy a star scroll if you have SC.

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Yea sry i meant high road junction XD sry
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

NewGuy2123 is offline Master Gamer

Hey you guys i sent a ticket about this chef level up to hard thing about too weeks ago they sent me a ticket back saying

We felt that it was too easy for a user to level up since normal jobs usually give you 250 stars but we will make changes in the future ......

Theres some of the ticket that said it so its not glitched or bugged they just changed how it gives you stars

So no point of waiting . just get a super star scroll as they said it'll give ya 100-110 stars
    Siggie by: Jaiy&Linā™„