Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon13 Are there any other speed-boosting non-members equipment other than Rudolfo's Speedy Kicks?

Are there any other kinds of equipment that can be obtained from non-members that boost your speed? I know that you can use pets and Rudolfo's Speedy Kicks but are there any other speed-boosting equipment?
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Are there any other speed-boosting non-members equipment other than Rudolfo's Speedy Kicks?

There is a food that lasts a small amount of time and increases your speed, but I believe nothing else. (I believe it is called "Royal chef du jour")

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Wild Tiger777 is offline Banned

Default Re: Are there any other speed-boosting non-members equipment other than Rudolfo's Speedy Kicks?

well the pet boost works as well

That's what I said....

I'll look for the speed-boosting food.
    Last edited by King Empoleon; 10-17-2009 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Wild Tiger777 is offline Banned

oh sorry .. well i dont kknow anything rlse

I'll try the food. And I'll go to the less crowded servers to get Rudolfo's Speedy Kicks.

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    There is a food that lasts a small amount of time and increases your speed, but I believe nothing else. (I believe it is called "Royal chef du jour")
    Oh yeah, there's this expensive food called Royal Stew du Jour. It's quite expensive to make, and you can make it when you are a level 15 chef. You have to spend at least 169 Coins and harvest at least once to get the ingredients. If you want, I could sell you some for 250 Coins, if SevKenek allows it.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

There's another food whom's name I don't remember that boosts your speed, but it's only a fraction of Royal Stew du Jour's boost.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

tismon is offline Master Gamer

We've talked about this some before, but I'll sum it up. It seems that the pet boost and the food boost cannot be used at the same time (or at least it use to be that way). So the food is only worth it for when you're in battle or if you don't have a pet and are level 20. (sorry orthuss)