Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

10Fingerz is offline Master Gamer

Default Is there any other mini-games /quests that reward housing stuff?

I know that you can get rugs, wall hangings, loot, and treasure to decorate your house from Pirate Plunder, you can get a treasure map from a quest you get from the guy in seaside next to the diner, and you can get fish trophies from the fishing mini-game that you can use to decorate your house.

Is there any other quests or mini-games that give you housing stuff?

Dorian Silvervale & Baron Von Boomer

Her Majesty's Secret Service

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Is there any other mini-games /quests that reward housing stuff?

There was - the Hearts festival. Maybe they will put something up for spring or Easter that will have more.
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by 10Fingerz View Post
    you can get a treasure map from a quest you get from the guy in seaside next to the diner
    Oh! I didn't know about this one! YAY!! Thanks for sharing that!

I really hope for some bunnies for our yards for Easter!! That would be so fun!
    Last edited by Zadira Kindleriver; 03-26-2010 at 10:30 AM. Reason: had to spell one instead of won LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pavana View Post
    There was - the Hearts festival. Maybe they will put something up for spring or Easter that will have more.
    Probably,lol I hope so!

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

I put the hearts stuff on the wall right next to my pirate stuff, to show were my heart is.

toxicpoptart is offline Amateur Gamer

the only mini game that i know you might have a chance at winning housing stuff well not so much of housing stuff but the building blocks

IGN: Emmeh ~ I don't play FR anymore
    >FIND ME ON<
    YOUTUBE : TWITTER : TUMBLR

Palmer Shocksaber is offline Amateur Gamer

no no more
    Palmer Shocksaber
    Owner Of <Lumina>
    Server 1

I know the Festival of Hearts gave house items but, when Easter comes they will probably have some more minigames and for the birthday they might have other cool minigame house items