Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Team bundle question!

I want a team bundle but can't choose so I might just get them both If I do can I wear both costumes even though I'm not on their team? Thanks.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Fallenangel123 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Team bundle question!

hmm I am on the wolfy side -i luv wolfs- you should pick what ever one u like most..but if you cant make up your mind about what to get lol You could get both .. there is no rule saying you cant be on both teams .. You could cheer for one team then cheer for the other ^_^ lol anyways its always your choice ^_^
    Spoiler: show
    SPAM is an acronym that stands for Stupid Pathetic Annoying Messages. ಠ_ಠ

Spoiler: show
    My DeviantArt Profile ;3 ->http://topendi.deviantart.com/

kingvegeta08 is offline Pro Gamer

Thanks ^_^
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.

Kyle Icethrone is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm kinda torn between the two also xD i know you can do both team's quests, so you can be on both teams. :O

Stoirm Faolchú is offline Amateur Gamer

Whatever you choose! Your personality, you should be yourself. No one will really care if you like both! I was decisive myself, though I chose Wolfy side because it seemed you get better stuff, but just my opinion. though!

Ariana is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by kingvegeta08 View Post
    I want a team bundle but can't choose so I might just get them both If I do can I wear both costumes even though I'm not on their team? Thanks.
    You can get the cheaper vampire costume and the wolf bundle or costume to take part in the dance off.

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

The team you choose with Madame Zelda will not effect your ability to wear the costumes. You can even do the vampire quests while wearing the werewolf costume up to the dance-off part, and vice versa. Of course, you must have on the right team costume to complete the dance-off quest for both teams.

Also, you can be on both team Werewolf AND team Vampire. Just talk to Madame Zelda again after starting a team questline.