Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

TaraSoul is offline Explorer

Icon8 TCG, why you do this.....

Well i have many problem.... I am mad at TCG. but before i start ranting i need to know some stuff

About a year ago my dad got me a membership for the summer but i had to get rid of it cuz my computer would not work on FR anymore but just a about a moth ago i got a new computer and im back so im a tad new to some updates and all
    I want to know about member packs and do you get like a pack of TCG cards every moth cuz when i came back to FR i had like 11 un opened card packs and the summer i had FR i didnt play TCG but this time i wanted to try it out. idk how i got them but i did.....

Also why are all my like 120 cards LOCKED! Why are they all locked? They all have a lock and it make me mad! Idk what to do. i have right clicked and marked all as trade but then nothing happened so someone HELP HELP HELP ME!

Beso is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: TCG, why you do this.....

Because the cards that you get from the monthly packs are for you only(which means that you cannot trade them)
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

ohhhh so i do get packs in the mothly gift pack! and grrr that make me mad that i cant trade them!

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by TaraSoul View Post
    Well i have many problem.... I am mad at TCG. but before i start ranting i need to know some stuff

About a year ago my dad got me a membership for the summer but i had to get rid of it cuz my computer would not work on FR anymore but just a about a moth ago i got a new computer and im back so im a tad new to some updates and all
    I want to know about member packs and do you get like a pack of TCG cards every moth cuz when i came back to FR i had like 11 un opened card packs and the summer i had FR i didnt play TCG but this time i wanted to try it out. idk how i got them but i did.....

Also why are all my like 120 cards LOCKED! Why are they all locked? They all have a lock and it make me mad! Idk what to do. i have right clicked and marked all as trade but then nothing happened so someone HELP HELP HELP ME!
    The free monthly card packs that come with membership are locked to the player's account . You can redeem any items from the packs on any of the characters on that account , but the cards and items in them aren't tradeable . 11 card packs for just a summer's worth of membership is quite lucky and you can use the untradeable cards to build a good deck .

Beso is offline Master Gamer

No,not in the packs.It depends on your payment day.
    __Beso2end Proud Leader Of" The Fearless Knights"__
    ~I'm not going to change myself for other people~

what do you get like a random about of cards. oh and i have had membership for about (allthogether) 6 moths so is that good still?

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Dont worry, I bet, someday, SOE will finally open their eyes.. and unlock the locked items. Seriously, If all of the locked cards I have unlocked, I would be a Millionare right now.

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Also, the cards from packs are random, with a random Vr.

ivan03 is offline Pro Gamer

THey are locked because you got them for free and you can never un lock them.
    Spoiler: show
    Watch your thoughts, they become words.Watch your words, they become actions.Watch your actions, they become habits.Watch your habits, they become your character.Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.