Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Elura is offline Master Gamer

Default TCG VR questions - Answered

1. Does the Wolf T-shirt come in more than one color? I already have one, but if they come in more than one color I'll be looking to get more of them.

2. Do the items that say they transform you for 15 minutes or 30 minutes last forever, and have a recharge time, or are they a one time use or a stack of uses only?

3. Are all VR's non-tradeable once you redeem them?

4. Is there someplace I can look to see a description of the different VR's, to see what type of item they are? I noticed in the TCG when you mouse over or right click on the cards, they don't really tell you if they are a handheld item, have a recharge time, are one time use or provide you with so many charges, or anything else descriptive about them. This makes it kind of hard to decide if I want certain items or not.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Edit: Forgot one question but this is not TCG related. Do the Explorer outfits, like the Seaside Explorer outfit and Snowhill Explorer outfit, etc, come in female versions, and if so, where can I obtain them...or are they retired and only available from other players now? Also, are Winterwear items available in female versions as well?
    Last edited by Elura; 03-31-2012 at 02:50 PM.

morgan twinkleocean is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: TCG VR questions

The very last question is you need keys when you get all eight you need to find the chest and open it and get a certain set

Ahhh ok, I had wondered what you get for turning in keys. I haven't gotten any complete key collections yet, obviously, hehe. Thank you, Morgan!

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Elura View Post
    1. Does the Wolf T-shirt come in more than one color? I already have one, but if they come in more than one color I'll be looking to get more of them.

1. Yes, they only come in one color.

2. Do the items that say they transform you for 15 minutes or 30 minutes last forever, and have a recharge time, or are they a one time use or a stack of uses only?

2. That depends on the item.

3. Are all VR's non-tradeable once you redeem them?

3. All TCG VRs are non-tradeable once redeemed.

4. Is there someplace I can look to see a description of the different VR's, to see what type of item they are? I noticed in the TCG when you mouse over or right click on the cards, they don't really tell you if they are a handheld item, have a recharge time, are one time use or provide you with so many charges, or anything else descriptive about them. This makes it kind of hard to decide if I want certain items or not.

Not really, but you could always ask about them. (:

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Edit: Forgot one question but this is not TCG related. Do the Explorer outfits, like the Seaside Explorer outfit and Snowhill Explorer outfit, etc, come in female versions, and if so, where can I obtain them...or are they retired and only available from other players now? Also, are Winterwear items available in female versions as well?

Indeed, there are. You can complete key collections and use their rewards to unlock chests hidden throughout Sacred Grove.

I hope this helps. (:
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

The one I can answer is where you can look for VRs... There is this website called fr.zam.com and all you do is type the item in the search engine and there is a list of results.. It's a good one.

Thank you Benny and Jessica...I appreciate the answers!