Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: TCG Trades

AshSmiley is offline Pro Gamer

Default TCG Trades

I put a trade up with an item, but I don't have the item in my inventory anymore? When I was trading with somebody I had it, but then after I traded it with somebody else, I didn't have it. Does anybody know what happened?

I was just trading with somebody and he offered the item that isn't in my inventory. It looks as if other people can see the item but me.
    Last edited by AshSmiley; 04-11-2010 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: TCG Trades

I'm thoroughly confused.
    Putting up a trade offer, one that is posted in the TCG trades, will not remove the cards from your inventory, if that helps any.
    Sorry if that doesn't help.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

I think I know what you mean. The card you put in your trade then you traded with another player that card. Well of course it's gone you traded it! And that trade gets deleted because you don't have the cards to trade!

AshSmiley is offline Pro Gamer

I am on my laptop now and it's in my inventory. It must haven been a glitch on my desktop computer. Thanks for helping!