Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Wirox is offline Amateur Gamer

Default [TCG] Promo cards (got answer)

Hello.
    It's me again, and again about the TCG. Promo cards are basically divided into two parts: cards you can get from quests (and there's no problem since I have them all) and cards you can get from events - and this part is the topic of my thread. I missed many events at which I could get interesting cards, so there's my question. Is there any way to get these cards? Is it possible to see them as event rewards again?
    Last edited by Wirox; 01-05-2014 at 02:51 AM.
    In-game name: Devin Silentshade

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: [TCG] Promo cards

If they're holiday events, well next time that holiday arrives then probably, possibly. But the very OLD OLD cards from the tournaments, no they aren't available anymore, sadly. (If i'm wrong please someone correct me.)
    Narwhales. Bai.

Thank you. Each holiday I go to my grandma, and there I have poor internet connection, so I think I won't be able to get these cards :p

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Weren't some of the cards obtained from the achievements former promo cards? And some of the exclusive cards obtained from physical packs were once(some time ago-as in a couple years ago, 10 or 11 IIRC) given out as tournament rewards briefly, I wouldn't exclude them(former promo cards-I would exclude E cards) out exactly, like the even older promo cards, they MIGHT come back in another form. I think a promo card came back in the form of an achievement, Master Kart Builder was the name? Maybe I'm thinking of another, but I'm pretty sure I heard that one of the cards obtained from the achievements were one of the older Promo cards that's no longer obtainable.

Friday The 13th comes back around in June though, do you count that as a holiday(you only have to log in to redeem the "Jason Maskface" Promo card, if they bring it back)?

Edit: Quick answer: "Maybe", some promo cards have came back before, either back in tournaments or in another form..and some haven't.
    Last edited by ashfr; 01-06-2014 at 03:34 AM.

Thank you for the answer!

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    Weren't some of the cards obtained from the achievements former promo cards?
    Yeah, you are right. I just forgot about this type of Promo cards.

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    Friday The 13th comes back around in June though, do you count that as a holiday(you only have to log in to redeem the "Jason Maskface" Promo card, if they bring it back)?
    By holiday I mean July and August, so I'll be able to get that card.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Wirox View Post
    Thank you for the answer!

Yeah, you are right. I just forgot about this type of Promo cards.
    Granted, I think that some of the P cards from the achievements are from previous tournaments, so it might fall under the second category.
    Last edited by ashfr; 01-06-2014 at 03:39 AM.