Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

nikushal is offline Explorer

Default TCG lvl up problem

pls someone help me i started card duelist quest of sam potts and after tht i was doing it and lvl up 15 lvls and last time i beated duncan he is near esther in briawood (vale of ancients) after tht i cant find any quest to do for non members to max my card duelist..... pls help me find quest to max it

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: TCG lvl up problem

Narwhales. Bai.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Theres multiple questlines for card duelist and not all of them are for nonmembers but you should be able to get to level 20 without needing membership. The questline outside of vale of the ancients is a side questline, its not part of the main card duelist questline. Check the link Dawn posted for more info.

thanks you....

but i was here : Category:card duelist (FR Job) :: Wiki :: Free Realms :: ZAM but dont found any quest in game to do.... only poe tatters has quest for members he gives mechanic t-shirt and only he has quest i was to all card duelist which i have beaten and they has absolutly no quests.... my friend lvl up with quest pack. idk where to find questlines... if you remember anything pls post

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

The site mentioned "Card Duelist is a freestyle job, where your levels are gained by competing against NPCs in the Free Realms Trading Card Game and completing the quest series."

If a player could level up combat jobs without doing the quest series, like engaging in battles in the same dungeon repeatedly; I am not sure if the player could also level up his Card Duelist job competing with the same NPCs without doing the quests.

Last edited by Brett Firemumbles; 01-31-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (: