Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: TCG Boosters

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Default TCG Boosters

I was wondering, what are these for, what do they give you, and where do you get them?

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: TCG Boosters

They are for tcg. They give you one vr (virtual reward) that you can redeem, and other cards to play games with, or trade if you are a member in the trade lobby. (you can also trade the pack as a whole.) They are from the sc marketplace.
    Hope that helps!
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Yes, thank you very much! :]

Edit: I just checked them in the shop. I'm assuming the one that people get the items from is the Digital Booster Pack and not the other ones? o.O

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫
    *PLEASE send me a message if you are selling me things, as I never remember to check back.*

Your welcome!
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonaeus View Post
    Yes, thank you very much! :]

Edit: I just checked them in the shop. I'm assuming the one that people get the items from is the Digital Booster Pack and not the other ones? o.O
    I'm not really sure, actually. I think the only ones that contain vrs are the top two ones (shattered past booster and the ninja one )
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Ahh, yes I see those are the only ones that seem to say Booster. Thanks again!

♫♪♫ ♫♪♫

You is welcome
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Paulina already answered it, but I would like to answer it to clarify some things. There are 2 kinds of booster packs, Series 1/Original Series (or what most non-TCG players call the "Ninja Pack and Shattered Past. They both cost 400SC each (360SC for members) from the SC Marketplace under the Trading Card Game section. Each contain different kinds of cards: 1 Rare, 3 Uncommons, 6 Commons & 1 Virtual Reward "Loot" Card. There is also a small chance that the non-Virtual Reward Cards will be a foil (It has a shiny effect on the card) that makes it more valuable when selling/trading it to players. These non-Virtual Reward cards are used to play the Free Realms Trading Card Game. You can make decks with various cards to play against other players like in tournaments to win great rewards such as Promotional cards, VRs and coins.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...