Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: TCG Boosters

lucy77 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default TCG Boosters

Which boosters do you guys prefer because i always here that shattered is best, free realms or shattered?
    ing: Versace

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: TCG Boosters

That's a matter of opinion. I believe the Free Realms booster contains more VRs than the Shattered Past booster. Each booster gives different cards, though, so knowing what cards can be gained from each might help give you a preference.

Personally, I'd buy whichever is cheapest... or just Free Realms.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    That's a matter of opinion. I believe the Free Realms booster contains more VRs than the Shattered Past booster. Each booster gives different cards, though, so knowing what cards can be gained from each might help give you a preference.

Personally, I'd buy whichever is cheapest... or just Free Realms.
    They both have the same price, which is 400SC for non-members and 360SC for members.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Silvernight View Post
    They both have the same price, which is 400SC for non-members and 360SC for members.
    Thanks. I thought as much, which is why I added the "or..." part at the end.

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    That's a matter of opinion. I believe the Free Realms booster contains more VRs than the Shattered Past booster.
    I'm not sure , but I think it's the opposite of what you said ... the Free Realms booster pack has better cards and the Shattered Past booster pack has popular VRs . Unless they've changed the packs recently , neither of them give more than one VR per pack .
    I prefer the Free Realms booster pack .

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

I think they both have their strengths. The Free Realms Boosters give the best high level cards - Ninja Master, Giant Toad, Banshee Boss, etc. but they're particularly hard to get. However, if you're looking for some good mid-level (3 or 4 cost) I think Shattered Past is better - Lt. Snibug, Nettleseed Nibbler, Weed Whacker, etc.

I personally think Shattered Past has better tricks and resources as well, but that depends on your deck build.

For VRs, the Ceremonial Weapons come in the Free Realms packs, as does the Pug Whistle but if it's Goth clothes your after, then you need Shattered Past.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilar View Post
    Unless they've changed the packs recently , neither of them give more than one VR per pack .
    I was actually referring to the possible cards you can get from a pack. If my source is reliable, I think there is more than one hundred possible VRs in the Free Realms pack, but less than fifty in the Shattered Past.