Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: TCG

nomnomnom is offline Explorer

Default TCG

hey guys! im about to get a liftime membership and well really a membership for the first time and uh i have no idea what TCG is. I know it stands for trading card game and you get really rare clothes from it but other than that nothing. PLease explain it to me!!!!!! XD everything like even where you go...
    Hey, I know i can't sing but that's won't stop me from singing my heart out! lol if you can call it singing.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: TCG

Well where can i start .... TCG is a virtual card game (wow obviously) where you get cards either by buying or winning or earning You know what ill just quote @ZAM

"To access the TCG, go into your game guide, then choose the card icon that pops up just above your game dock. On the main page of the TCG you can access your card collection, the deck builder, the lounge where you can find other people to play against, and even a tutorial where you can learn everything that you need to know about the game. So if you don't want to have to read through all the crap that I've written then you can just go through the in game tutorial."

"first the rules of the game. Each deck must have a minimum of 40 cards. Again, Sam will give you enough cards to construct a deck so you don't have to do any quests or buy any cards to play right away."

Spheres
    "Each card falls into 1 of the 5 spheres. They are chaos, nature, machine, order and hero. Heroes are like legends in Magic The Gathering, in that only 1 hero of the same name can be in play at a time. For example, if you have a Sam Potts hero card in your hand and there is a Sam Potts card in play either on your side or your opponent's side then you cannot put another Sam Potts card into play. The only exception is if the Sam Potts in play is on your side and you want to replace that card with the Sam Potts card in your hand.

Each sphere has its own strengths and weaknesses. Select your sphere based on your playing style.

The Nature sphere centers around hunting, and scoring many cards early in the game. It is more defensive than offensive. The playing style is fairly simple, with not many complicated abilites to worry about, which is why the starter deck is Nature.

The Machine sphere is very strategy based and relies heavily on tricks. It's frustrating playing against a Machine deck, because all the excellent tricks constantly upset your strategy. A machine player always has the element of surprise on their side.

The Order sphere is all about patience. It is heavily defensive, blocking your opponent from scoring wherever possible. The scored cards stack up slowly but surely, and an Order player may find they've won purely because their opponent can't get a good shot at them.

A cardie playing Chaos needs, first and foremost, guts. It's very strongly offensive, and often relies on the "gem" abilites (about a one in two chance) to win a battle. If it begins badly, Chaos has a hard time bouncing back, but once it gets going, Chaos is nearly impossible to stop."

"Categories
    Each card also falls into 1 of 3 categories. They are either creatures, resources or tricks.

Creatures: are what you use to attack and defend with. The cost to play them is the number in the upper left hand corner.
    Resources: have special abilities that can be used when they are in your inventory. More about the inventory shortly.
    Tricks are like instant spells in Magic The Gathering. They help boost your creatures during battle."

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT WHEN YOU BECOME A MEMBER THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE MONTHLY BOOSTER PACKS THAT WILL COME WITH 9 CARDS AND 1 VIRTUAL REWARD

And for more information you can go to : Category:Trading Card Game (FR) :: Wiki :: Free Realms :: ZAM

Hope this helped

nomnomnom is offline Explorer

ohhhh ok thank you this was very helpful! yeah i was really wondering about the virtual reward thingie cuz thats where all the cool stuff is lol thx!
    Hey, I know i can't sing but that's won't stop me from singing my heart out! lol if you can call it singing.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Glad i could help