Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

robfireburn is offline Amateur Gamer

Default "taking tips" minigage - part of the "Demo Durby: So long Betty" quest

Hi, i have tried doing the "taking tips" minigames many times, but i always fail. i've gotten to the 5th person. Can some body give me some tips please?

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: "taking tips" minigage - part of the "Demo Durby: So long Betty" quest

I think i have a few. ALWAYS take down "Tucker ThunderJolt". He's easy and gives ya lots of points, consitering that he has bad aim, and you don't.

And You should always try to "Jump" On a cart, or hit one in its Backside. Its where the most Damadge is delt. Well, its MY stratigy at least.

Last but not least, you HOLD A GRUDGE. The first person that knocks you out, you can be Mad at that player for a loooong time, and you can attack that person. (I persinally hold a grudge on Tucker)

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Default Re: "taking tips" minigage - part of the "Demo Durby: So long Betty" quest

"taking tips" is where you run around taking food to people...

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

O_O Omg sorry i didn't know. Rofl, I'm so stupid....

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

no just confused

Delovely is offline Amateur Gamer

Look for the fiery shoes or boots on the way giving it to them and on the way returning to get the food. Use pet boots as well