Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Element is offline Pro Gamer

Default Tacky sweaters?

So are they a tcg item or from the new battles? Are they tradeable, lol? Thanks.

BlueVelvet is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Tacky sweaters?

If it's the same as last year, then no, they arent in the battle wheels. You do get one from one of the questlines in Snowhill (it's black! )
    And no one is sure if it's a glitch or for real, but right now they are tradeable! Some of us veteran players had the gifting tree 2 years ago and have a ton that weren't tradeable until now (I personally have 126! yes, I'm a FR hoarder ).
    I'm waiting to see what they'd sell for; I have no clue....
    "Who are you people?!?~~Patrick Star

Element is offline Pro Gamer

Thanks muchies! :3

BlueVelvet is offline Amateur Gamer

I just found out the battle wheels are now giving winter wear in other colors besides light green!
    I have a sneaking suspicion the tacky sweaters may be unlocked now due to them giving out other colors besides the black reindeer one.
    Here's hoping!
    "Who are you people?!?~~Patrick Star

Epik Daisy98 is offline Amateur Gamer

If they bring them back, I don't know if they are or not, you can get Gifting Trees from the SC Market . I know that last year I bought a TON of those, and I got a lot of Tacky Sweaters with them, but I could trade them last year, too, and I did. But if they don't bring them back, it's best if you try and trade for them, if you want some of them. Hope this helps, and I know someone got here before me but I'd just like to give what I know about the Tacky Sweaters.
    Last edited by Epik Daisy98; 12-09-2012 at 04:13 AM. Reason: mis-hap in the sentence
    Daisy Salvatore -Formerly Ðaisy Heart- <Mystic Mayhem>
    Ðark Zorua <Secret Society of Awesomeness>

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

There is a (rare) chance for you to get one from doing any of the daily repeatable quests in Snowhills. I have gotten one so far from doing the daily gifting tree quest from Candy.

I have been told that they are also a (rare) reward for defeating the Abominable Snowman, but I do not have cofirmation of that.

There are five daily repeatable quests, all of which are available in Snowhills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The black Reindeer tacky sweater comes as a reward for completing the entire SD quest line.

Good luck!
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Jabbawockie is offline Amateur Gamer

Layla - You can get one from the big guy, in 3 years of play it hasn't happened until last night but I did get a gift wrapped sweater from him.

As far as colored sweaters (not the basic colors) Tacky sweaters are unlocked which includes the ones from the gifting trees that are no longer available to buy from the sc shop. So during snow days they are tradeable, which is nice for some with multiples of the same color.

Hope that answers all questions!

<Lunarium>
    Sig && Avie by Jabbawockie

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for the feedback Jabbawockie, I thought that was the case, but wanted to hear back from someone that had actually gotten one that way before including it as an option.

Drake sent me a message that he has gotten more than one sweater this way as well, so between the two of you, we now know this to be a viable option.

Good job!
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Jenny thunder is offline Explorer

You can get a sweater by doing Candi Ivy's quest during december they are now able to trade so you could try buying one (the reindeer one is from Candi Ivy Hope this helps

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Actually you can get sweaters from candy ivy! I just got one.
    Done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast