Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

madisonalyse03 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Swoopers: Where is the best place to find swoopers in Seaside to get to the 500 mark on Achievements?

Any ideas, pics, locations would be greatly appreciated for finding the areas in seaside that have the most swoopers so I can complete the 500 achievement. I have 200 to go Please help, and thanks in advance !!

IGN: EPIC ANNA (formally: Epic Annastasia)

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Swoopers: Where is the best place to find swoopers in Seaside to get to the 500 mark on Achievements?

well, i kinda work around the dojo and run down to the house where kai is and go up again to the dojo. the hard thing about swoopers is that there are not so many of them in group, unlike ghost ninjas or claws which you can find in groups. you have to run around if you want to get swoopers more. in the location where kai at, there are about 5 swooper around, from there you run up towards the dojo on top of the hill, killing swoopers on your way, probably about another 5 of them too. good luck!
    Grim Soulreaper likes this.

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.