Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ELI5 is offline Explorer

Default Sunstone Valley: Where did all the bosses go?

I finally got around to attempting to fight some of the bosses in SSV, the first being Quetzalcoatl the Elder Drake, I happen to show up for that JUST as another player was beginning a battle of that boss, so I jumped in to help, and then it took the two of us a while but we finally defeated it.

So, that gave me a new found confidence to go looking for more bosses, when i found the 2nd one: Sandspear the Manguana boss, I again came into a battle with that boss that had already been started by some other players, BUT when we had nearly beat this boss it then disappeared.

O_O

So, that was disappointing, but I just shrugged it off and then ran over to where the Robgoblin boss Scrapmaster Fizzbang the Robgoblin Tech Pilot is located, BUT this time he wasn't there AT ALL.

So, then I went on to the Skullz boss Zandro Rageracer, and AGAIN: he's not there.

I then go back to where Quetzacoatl is but that boss is not there now, and neither is the manguana boss Sandspear.

And I waited around for all these bosses, I really did.

So, is this all new glitches, or what?

Where did all the bosses go?
    ​Everybody was Kung Fu fighting!

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Re: Sunstone Valley: Where did all the bosses go?

I cant answer to as why they disappear but as far as the bosses not being there when you went back, they are on a timer, I believe the spawn timer is 15 minutes. The strategy for SSV bosses is to start on a server for example server 10, defeat the boss or bosses then leave and go to another server for example server 9 and repeat. If you are doing 1 boss, by the time you have finished 5-7 servers the boss from the first server you started on should have respawned. If you are fighting all the bosses then by the time you have finished 3 servers the bosses should have respawn on the first server. This is assuming that the spawn timer is roughly 15 minutes, it could be longer.

ELI5 is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    I cant answer to as why they disappear but as far as the bosses not being there when you went back, they are on a timer, I believe the spawn timer is 15 minutes. The strategy for SSV bosses is to start on a server for example server 10, defeat the boss or bosses then leave and go to another server for example server 9 and repeat. If you are doing 1 boss, by the time you have finished 5-7 servers the boss from the first server you started on should have respawned. If you are fighting all the bosses then by the time you have finished 3 servers the bosses should have respawn on the first server. This is assuming that the spawn timer is roughly 15 minutes, it could be longer.
    "Ahhh, I thought maybe timed re-spawn..."

Ugh, though: that's a lot of signing out and back in, but now I also know why that was mentioned in context to a different post.

OK, and Thanks for a reply!

​Everybody was Kung Fu fighting!

ToriMistskater is offline Pro Gamer

Well, It could either be a glitch, the spawn rate is slow, or your coming at the wrong times?
    IGN: Tori Mistskater (Known As Emmmy, Blushing Cupcake, or Kylâ)
    Levi Lifesabor&Toxic Jac are real hobos!♥

Jenny thunder is offline Explorer

It's prob just a glitch or the spawn thinger is messed up
    UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot.nothing is going to get better.It's not
    -Dr.Seuss