Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Baybo
  • 1 Post By Element

Title: SUNSTONE VALLEY RARES??

Charlie_girl is offline Amateur Gamer

Default SUNSTONE VALLEY RARES??

Which combat game in sunstone valley gives you the most rares (Backwards cap, tattered shirt,...etc)

I would appricate it if you knew this.

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: SUNSTONE VALLEY RARES??

I think the open combat gives the most Items
    KamrynFiercegem likes this.

True story!

Element is offline Pro Gamer

For some reason, when I was KOed by the skull bikers (there was like a gang of them. Don't judge. xD) and brought to the safe area, I was literally just standing there and it said " You receive one (something archer) tunic." I was like, "what O_O?" It does it like everytime. As for battling, I would say attack large groups of the scavengers and water seekers. They give most when there are multiple ones.
    KamrynFiercegem likes this.

ret2go is offline Amateur Gamer

My friend has gotten 2 lvl 20 gear drops so far from the bosses also! I know those aren't really rare, but until she got those I didn't realize they dropped lvl 20 gear.

tmorningstar is offline Pro Gamer

My friend, Andrew has compiled a list, on the official forums, of the locations and what drops there. Here are the ones for the more rare items.

Rumble Dome: Tattered Short-sleeve Shirt, Stiched Wristbands, Stiched Pants, Strapped Skull Shirt*, Knee-high Combat Boots, Backwards Cap

Precursior Ruins: Buckled Skull Jacket, Biker Helmet and Shades, Big Skull Belt Shirt, Level 20 Gear

Robgoblin Territory: Layered Skull Shirt

Manguana Territory/Sandscale Oasis: Cuffed Pants
    (Credit goes to Andrew Diamondhorn for making the list. You can view the full list on the Official forums.)

You also have a chance of getting the above items from completing the repeatable quests:
    Wheelie Pete: Hog Wild Harley
    Sarkin Stonehearth: Sabatoge for Safety
    Rizzle: Robot Woes

Also, you have a chance of getting rares from the bosses.
    Quetzalcoatl, Drake boss: Desert Sun Flair Shard (Credit goes to Elura for this info.)
    The other bosses have been known to give out recipes, common or rare gear and sometimes level 20 gear.

Blacksmith: You have a chance of receiving SC colored blacksmith gear or a piece of random gear whenever you forge from the new recipes.

Miner: Very rarely, mining the new Sunstone veins can give you a piece of mining gear. (As much as I have been mining, I've only received one mining item, so this is very rare.)

Open area combat and dungeons also give out different levels of gear for whatever job you have, like what Element is talking about. I use archer quite a bit so I've received a ton of archer pieces (like Bobtailed, Bodkin, etc.) from random drops. It's the same as if you completed the bonus objectives in the regular dungeons in the rest of FR.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your siggie.