Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Mouse366 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default "Subscription Required" error HELP!!

Ok, so I've tried to set up a Free realms account about three or four times. after doing the character creation and all the steps for creating an account, when i get to the "last step" when you put in your e-mail and agree to the terms and policies, instead of continuing and downloading the game It always goes to a "security check" With a message that says "Subscription Required and a link to the home page?!? The game is not downloaded to the computer, although I do recieve the "welcome to free realms e-mails. i've spent a couple hours searching on their customer service and the web with no answers. any help would be appreciated. (p.s I've tried with Safari and Internet Explorer) : shocked:

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: "Subscription Required" error HELP!!

It is a strange problem. You could try calling Technical Support to see if they can help you out.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

The error message also says "youll need an account for that, you can make one at free realms.com" Of course it doesn't make sense since thats what I'm trying to do!!!

Ninja X is offline Banned

just try in a hour or something i just when i log in and that happens i just wait and hour go back and fixed no problem for me

i've been trying to get an account for a few days now. I even tryed this a few months ago with the same problem. my brother even tryed on his computer and had the same problem.

Ok heres another problem. I've got one e-mail for verification "to gain acces to station content" but when i click the link there is a "e-mail verification failure"

It then has a "continue" button which goes to my "account management". when I go to "account info" it says my email address is verified. under "membership info" it says i'm "a member in good standing" and that i have an active account. but this only works from the verification e-mail, if i just go to the website and try to log in i get the "subscription required, you need an account to do that, make one at free realms.com" error.
    Last edited by Mouse366; 10-02-2009 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

princegoku02 is offline Explorer

im not to sure