Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Leah Truenight is offline Explorer

Default Submitting...Please wait - HELP

I bought 1000 SC and went to buy one month of membership with it. Filled in state and zip code, pressed submit. I got the Submitting...please wait message. Well... that message has been there for 7 minutes or so with no change. I'm scared to press any buttons since this is dealing with real money, but I don't know what to do. >.> I've never bought SC or a membership before... This happened to anybody else? Please help. D:

Default Re: Submitting...Please wait - HELP

Well, Try logging off if your in game, and logging out your account. Then log back in and it will say member in the top left corner when you are on your profile page. I have had this happen when I used to buy Monthly memberships. But now I am a Lifetime member so I dont have to worry.

But just try logging off then back on. It worked for me so it will work for you

I've tried a few times and it hasn't done anything. :S Thanks for trying to help though. Maybe I'll just try again in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah Truenight View Post
    I've tried a few times and it hasn't done anything. :S Thanks for trying to help though. Maybe I'll just try again in the morning.
    Hmm, I would report this.

Do you know how to send a ticket?
    And if so, the Referee's will handle it and
    update your membership

I've been playing for years, I can certainly send in a ticket. I'll do that. Thanks.