Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Flaming Trident

Title: Style Cards in the Coin Shop

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 Style Cards in the Coin Shop

So after the update I've seen the prices for the style cards were a little higher, which is okay. (Not really..) When I was going to buy the long hair style card, the little green button at the middle right side of the screen that says buy wasn't the bright green. I have enough coins to buy it, I don't know if anybody else has experienced this. It doesn't let me buy the common hair styles like the pigs tails, it only lets me buy the short ugly ones. In the SC market place it lets me buy the long hair style.. This is bugging me so bad.
    bandicam 2013-06-13 12-13-13-241.jpg
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Ahliadre is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Style Cards in the Coin Shop

Hi Jasmine (: If you have bought the card before, you will not be able to buy it again.
    The hairstyle card is already in your inventory, and FR is helping you not waste your coins.

Mine shows up just this way for the styles I already have (:
    Pop in and check your style cards, and you should see it there.
    Have a super day ‚ô•Ahli
    IGN: Ahliadre

ktknek is offline Amateur Gamer

At first I too was disappointed by the change in price of style cards. After seeing they are now unlimited use, I love this change. I have a few Sc style cards that I wanted to change but did not want to waste them either.
    <a href=http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic17984_2.gif target=_blank>http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...pic17984_2.gif</a>

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Wow, how come I didn't know this? I thought it was a glitch or something. Thank you o:
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Glad that they're unlimited use now.
    JasmineJovda likes this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever