Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Melvin Wds is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon8 "String S## Not Found"

hello people
    Yesterday morning after the Newest Free Realms updates were added on (hoverboards) i tried to play free realms and almost everything that was on my Free realms says "String S##(then some numbers) Can Not be Found". everything was perfectly fine before the new updates. but now it says i have no friends (when i had over a thousand), its says i am in a guild but no one else is, and i can not see my name above my head or anyone elses name. i asked for help and they are still trying to figure it out but i want to know if this has or is happening to anyone else. if so would you please give me some advice to fix his problem..? it would really be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Melvin Wds
    "the awsome vampires
    server 1

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: "String S## Not Found"

All I can really think of is to uninstall Free Realms and install it again. I have no clue about programming and such, but it may be possible that the update patch downloaded incorrectly somehow.
    I would advise you just wait for a definitive answer from the staff itself; they'll definitely have a better answer than most others here. Don't uninstall yet; only if the FR staff tells you to.

It hasn't happened with me so far.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

it is probaly i normal error r server.
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Melvin Wds is offline Newbie Explorer

they told me to uninstall it and reinstall it but it still is messed up. i made another character in one of the slots and it happened on him too. i have told the staff about how i installed and uninstalled it and how i made another character in a slot and they have not messaged me back yet. i am getting afraid they will give up on my problem and i will have to quit Free Realms or start all over again and find all my friends again.

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

I've seen that in some quests before.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin Wds View Post
    they told me to uninstall it and reinstall it but it still is messed up. i made another character in one of the slots and it happened on him too. i have told the staff about how i installed and uninstalled it and how i made another character in a slot and they have not messaged me back yet. i am getting afraid they will give up on my problem and i will have to quit Free Realms or start all over again and find all my friends again.
    I doubt they're willing to give up on a player's issue - not good for their reputation.
    Well, hopefully the FR staff will be able to help you. I don't think you'll find much better help than from those behind the actual game. Unfortunately, I can't think of much else that you can do.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.