Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Brett Firemumbles

Title: strike through font

Elura is offline Master Gamer

Default strike through font

Is there any way at all to add strke through text in a thread? I'm sure I've seen it before on Insiders, and it really boggles my mind that it isn't given as an option, especially in the Free Market section. I even tried copying and pasting strike through font from wordpad to my thread, to see if it could be done that way, but it doesn't carry the strikethrough portion through to Insiders, even in advanced mode, whether you remove formatting or not.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: strike through font

Quote Originally Posted by Elura View Post
    Is there any way at all to add strke through text in a thread? I'm sure I've seen it before on Insiders, and it really boggles my mind that it isn't given as an option, especially in the Free Market section. I even tried copying and pasting strike through font from wordpad to my thread, to see if it could be done that way, but it doesn't carry the strikethrough portion through to Insiders, even in advanced mode, whether you remove formatting or not.
    Yes.

"Go Advanced" mode. Highlight the text you want to be "struck through," then click on the "strikethrough" function, located on the 3rd row, second to the right. When you hover your mouse over that function, it will show "Wrap [-] tags around selected text." When you "preview post," it will show the strikethrough effect.

This is an example.
    AangXD and Zalesana like this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (: