Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Default Strange Profile thingy....

Does anyone know what this is about? o.e
    \ummm.JPG

oliviann7 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Strange Profile thingy....

O_O i got that too.......... which made me liek Omgz what the cottonballs is going on!

10Fingerz is offline Master Gamer

Its an Active X thing, just follow the instructions. Or better yet, to prevent it in the future, open Internet Explorer, Click on Tools > Internet Options, click on "Security" then "Sites". Type "freerealms.com" in the box, uncheck "Require server verification" and click on "Add".

This tells IE that freerealms.com is a trusted site and it will not prompt you to install the Active X controls.

Restart your browser, and log in.

And most importantly, ENJOY!

Dorian Silvervale & Baron Von Boomer

Her Majesty's Secret Service

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by 10Fingerz View Post
    Its an Active X thing, just follow the instructions. Or better yet, to prevent it in the future, open Internet Explorer, Click on Tools > Internet Options, click on "Security" then "Sites". Type "freerealms.com" in the box, uncheck "Require server verification" and click on "Add".

This tells IE that freerealms.com is a trusted site and it will not prompt you to install the Active X controls.

Restart your browser, and log in.

And most importantly, ENJOY!
    I did that already considering other problems I've had with Free Realms in the past.
    I will try what you said although I am staying cautious on types of things like that. Some viruses are pop-ups, others secretive o.o
    Thanks,
    -Surf

It might have something to do with the new update for Macs. I'm not sure though. I haven't tried logging in or anything in a few days.

Ariana is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Surflight View Post
    I did that already considering other problems I've had with Free Realms in the past.
    I will try what you said although I am staying cautious on types of things like that. Some viruses are pop-ups, others secretive o.o
    Thanks,
    -Surf
    I think I've received that message before. Don't worry, it's just their way of telling you what to do to install the game. Check if you're on the correct website and it should work out for you.