Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Lyric1 is offline Banned

Default Still Encountering Down Server?

Hi there.. I came on here to see if Servers were finally up, and found a post that said it was, but when i went to log in i received the "servers down" message. I was wondering if anyone else was getting the same message also? If the post I had read that said server was up is correct, what can i do to change the message ? I rebooted my comp., and refreshed but still got the same message. Any help, or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks! ~ Lyric♥

TrulyRambunctious is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon8 Re: Still Encountering Down Server?

The SOE Servers were down this morning for hardware maintenance, but they are now down again for an undisclosed amount of time, don't worry it's nothing wrong with your computer, we are all in the same boat! Just keep an eye on the forums, I'm sure somebody will let us know when the servers are back up again.

Lyric1 is offline Banned

Default Re: Still Encountering Down Server?

Oh! Thank you so much! I thought they were back up...being that I had read it on here..and that it has been down longer than what was the "expected" time. Okie dokie..wont worry now! Much appreciated. Closing thread! ~ Lyric♥