Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Tayler Forever is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Stil I can't login {Updated}

So, yeah title says it all "can't log in", blah blah blah all that stuff. :/
    So please help me!
    When I ask for a new password I type in my account, They send an email of the password, And when I tried logging into my acct it didnt work. I tried putting the password in capitals, Still didn't work. So ya. And I tried contacting SOE on a different account and they said they needed me to login to the account that's having problems, So I can't really figure out anything.
    Last edited by Tayler Forever; 03-17-2011 at 11:04 AM.
    Once A Free Realmer, Always A Free Realmer (:

Arthur Goldenhat is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Stil I can't login, And Adminstrators, You really need to stop ending my threads until the problem is finished!

what happens when you try to login? does error? or says no such account exist?

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Stil I can't login, And Adminstrators, You really need to stop ending my threads until the problem is finished!

You might have got suspended or its just some issue whit the servers.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Stil I can't login

I think it would be helpful if you provide what kind of problem you are having. Have you contacted SOE customer support? They also have technical support on their forums, if you are able to log in there.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

suspended for what?

Quote Originally Posted by william ionsea1 View Post
    You might have got suspended or its just some issue whit the servers.
    Im pretty sure they wouldn't suspend me randomly when I have rarely been online?

Arthur Goldenhat is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Stil I can't login {Updated}

I had the same problem with my old account, i could't get my password back, and i did get a password on my email and it didn't work just like you, i sended 'em a ticket they asked me to call them on phone because of security stuff, i told them i cant so they said i need to answer some questions to get the password back, you should send them a ticket maybe they can get it back

The questions that i needed to answer to get my password back were :

- Last four digits of the credit card used to bill the account:
    - The name on that card:
    - The COMPLETE billing address:
    - Current Answer to your Security Question: Where were you born?
    - Account / Registration Key (usually found on the back of your CD case or on the instruction manual):
    - E-mail Address:
    - Station Username:
    - Birthdate:

(btw i didn't get back my old account untill now and its been over a year since i lost it :/ i just got tired of trying to get it back, and i made a new one)

Signature: † Xïf †
    Last edited by Arthur Goldenhat; 03-17-2011 at 01:52 PM.

Well that'll be hard for me cause it's my mom's credit card and she canceled it :/ And plus she doesnt even want me to play it anymore.

Wow no more help from anyone ! thats harsh \:

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Well.. between this thread and your other ones which were closed...There have been numerous people offering numerous ways of help and suggestions... None of us here are technicians or can get into your computer to see what's going on... None of here can make your mom get her credit card to work for FR or make her get it to you to confirm the number on it or convince her to allow you to play... Neither can any of us call FR for you else we would have to know all your personal information and all that ( Which is advised against ) or can we retrieve your password for you...And you have quite a bit of good suggestions and solutions...Honestly the best way to get this figured out is by contacting the FR department ( imho ) as was previously suggested by Ashley and a few others. But it seems that any solution anyone has you have another problem that combats that and really people run out of suggestions if none of them will work... But the FR Tech support can help you further and better than anyone here...And someway, somehow, you'll have to manage to get a hold of them. But we cant do this for you... I understand you're frustrated but good luck with this.
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 03-19-2011 at 07:30 PM.
    Playing DCUO now