Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon5 Starter name change

When you first make your charter you have the option to make a custom name. Then you have to wait until it gets accepted. How long does it usually take? Do I need to reach a certain level?
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Lunar_Wind is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Starter name change

No, it takes about a couple weeks.
    Hey look, I cleaned out my signature!
    But now it seems empty...

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar_Wind View Post
    No, it takes about a couple weeks.
    Really? For me, it took a couple minutes.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

The first time for me, it took a few hours, and the second only around 15 minutes, but depending on how busy the staff is, it may be a few days to a week D;

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Jaiyden is offline Master Gamer

It took me a couple hours o_o
    I think it just depends I guess. :-P

EDIT: Claire xD We posted at the same time! Haha x]
    IGN: Jaiyden

Selling TCG Booster Packs Buying Shooshboom

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Does it depend on how much you play? Ninja Anna's (my account that is acting up) name got accepted within minutes, but I was on a lot then.
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Look at that, 3 posts at the same time

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Jaiyden is offline Master Gamer

Rofl! xD

But no, I really think it just depends. I changed my name twice....(Jaiyden with accent mark...then I got tired of accent mark so I changed it with no accent mark)

Both times, they took a couple hours
    IGN: Jaiyden

Selling TCG Booster Packs Buying Shooshboom

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Changing a Name is a Common Question, however, When You Send That Ticket They Should Get Back To You Within A Range Of 30 mins- 2 Hours... Which if You think About Is Pretty fast For ALL The Tickets They Get a day, If You Know How To Send A Ticket let Me Know but If Not I Will Explain It To you Now: (The Best way Is..)
    Go in game And While Your In Game Go Up to Where You Map is, Kinda above and To The Left A Tiny Bit, Is a Question Mark (?) Like That, Click on It. Type In The Box "Name Change" click On The FIRST Box! Scroll Down to the Bottom And Click "Ask For Help" Give You Username and password, Then Just Put: Name Change! In the Top Box and Descibe What You want it To be Select a Value (Free Realms) Then Pick a Problem And Press Submit Question, Boom Wait a While, Then Ask Your mom/dad/self To Get On Email and Check It, It Will Be ONE Email To Say That they GOT THE QUESTION and Will Answer it Shortly, Then A Lil While Later They Will Answer it For You And If That name is Approved It Will Be Changed! Then Just Update your Question And Say thanks, and all, Remember It May Take Up to a 5 hours-1 Day To Get To it, Usally Name Changes Will Take A very SHORT Time To get too Because It Sooo Easy, If You need ANY Or Have any other Questions Please Ask ME, Or a Fellow Member!
    Hope this Helped,
    -Vortex

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Anna View Post
    Does it depend on how much you play? Ninja Anna's (my account that is acting up) name got accepted within minutes, but I was on a lot then.
    It Doesnt Matter if You Dont Play At All, They Will get to you as Fast as They Can! (:

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast