Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zalesana

Title: Stars and what do they do and how can i get more?

pony12211 is offline Explorer

Default Stars and what do they do and how can i get more?

Ok i just be came a life time member on free realms and for some reason you know when you battle and at the end you get coins and stars well what the heck do the stars do? So i went to the main welcome screen and clicked on th vip thing and it say you can get stars when your a member and i did but are the stars from ending a battle the same stars that you get for vip or something else? And how do i earn more? So someone please help!

From your friend, aurora ponysummit

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Stars and what do they do and how can i get more?

Welcome to FRI! Stars at the end of battles and quests are your experience points for the job you're playing as. For example if you're battling as a ninja, the stars will go towards your ninja job. If you're doing the chef questline, the stars earned during that go towards the chef job. The more stars you earn, the more you'll progress towards the next level. 8]

The stars you earn through quests and battles won't go towards your VIP level. The only way to earn points towards your VIP level is to sign in regularly and stay a member. It took me a year and a few months to gain level 5 vip, which is the max level. 8] Good luck!
    AangXD likes this.

KAnnamaria is offline Pro Gamer

Stars are points that you've earned during a battle. Sometimes you can get a Star Booster, which helps you to get double the stars.

FRI Newbie,
    KAnnamaria

erikapeace1 is offline Amateur Gamer

Stars are the points you earn during battles and quests and all that. Which ever job your on, the stars go to that level. They are experience points.

As for VIP stars those are different. When you become a member, you can raise your VIP level. To do that, you need to stay active as a member. Also, you can get some certain VIP items in the market place, depending on your VIP level.

Hope this helps

IGN: Bella Boo
    <3