Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kimiko suzuki is offline Pro Gamer

Default star shot candle??

i know the star shot candle was a item only available last year for the summer but ive been seeing alot of people with it all of a sudden.is there a newer version i dont know about?

Jennifer Wolflight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: star shot candle??

Quote Originally Posted by TechDeck14 View Post
    There is a new quest to get the Star Shot Candle behind Dingy where you eat! All you have to do is beat Grekel at a game of cards!
    Maybe this helps.
    Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

☆☆☆

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

No It's the same one. But ever Sense the big summer camp Update, SOE accidently added in alot of the quest from last years summer event "Summer Splash". You can get the Star Shot candle from 2 quest. The first 1 is non member and it requires you to defeat Grekel (A rob goblin) in a duel. He's pretty dang good! The Other quest is members only and requires you to have a level 9 combat job and you have to defeat Royal Cray's.

(You can get the quest that has you duel Grekal behind the Seaside Cafe in Seaside)

(You can get the quest that has you battle Royal Cray's North of the Rob goblin shooting off fireworks)

Hope this Help's
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

thank guys i found grekal but i still cant find the royal cray...i dont really know my way around seaside that much because i barely hang around there so could you tell me where the robgoblins shooting off fireworks are?

Quote Originally Posted by kimiko suzuki View Post
    thank guys i found grekal but i still cant find the royal cray...i dont really know my way around seaside that much because i barely hang around there so could you tell me where the robgoblins shooting off fireworks are?
    It's kinda hard to explain, let me get in game and take a screen shot for you
    My Youtube My Xfire

thanks!

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

I have the quest to battle Royal Cray, but where are the Royal Cray?
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

Icon2 Re: star shot candle??

Here is what Teaspoon Looks like (The one that gives the Quest for Star Shot Candle)

Here is The Location of Teaspoon

And Here is the location of the Royal Cray's (You have to accept the quest "Cook Off catastrophe" before you can see the Royal Cray's In that area)

Hope this help's
    My Youtube My Xfire

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

I got my star shot candle 2 days ago by approaching Teaspoon Tarisa, doing a quest called "Cook-off Catastrophe" at Seaside. You have to defeat 10 Royal Crays, which could be found in a battle mini-game called "Prince of Tide," and he moves around the main beach, cove beach, and near the beach houses. I found him way past the Seaside Warpstone. If you look at the mini-map, he is one of the red dots, which could also be 'swoopers,' stealthy despoilers,' etc. I got the candle with a stroke of luck.

I would also like to have a summer sparkler. I noticed that Heddy Heathcliff, is providing the quest called "Booming Problem." I mined some tin at the Seaside entrance, and went back to Heddy. It did not do anything. I sent a ticket for help. Referee Raven emailed me that it is a bug from the Summer Splash games last year, when they are not supposed to be available.

Both star shot candle and summer sparklers used to be part of the Summer Splash games last year.

yeah the summer sparkler didnt work for me either but i just got a gold pinwheel from sizzlebottom the fireworks robgoblin for giving him 10 seaside stickers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast