Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zyonmkxq

Title: SSV Mini Tech Recipe

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default SSV Mini Tech Recipe

I dont have the SSV Mini Tech Recipe but I know you get it as a drop from the boss at the junkyard. Problem is its a pain in the backside to solo that thing. Not saying its impossible because I have done it quite a few times already but it is difficult and a waste of potions. It is far easier to attempt while in a group.

So heres my plan, I want to organize a team/group for raiding that boss over and over. What we will do is all meet up at the blacksmith nearby the junkyard on server 10, defeat the boss then logout and back in on server 9. The plan is to defeat the boss on every server and by the time we will have reached server 1 the boss should have hopefully respawn on server 10 so we can keep going in circles. I will continue to do this until I have both Mini Tech Recipes.

I plan on doing this Friday so this thread is basically a sign up for this "event." All you need to do is leave your IGN and approximately what time you will be logging on and how long you plan on playing.

For example:
    IGN: Zyonmkxq
    Logging on probably between 12am-1pm
    Will be playing preety much all day.

Everyone is welcome though do to the difficulty of this boss I would recomend being at least level 16 in a combat job. I plan on playing as a medic (best combat job imo). I guess as additional info you can post what job you will be playing as, but its not required.

Anyway hope to see some sign ups!
    ELI5 likes this.

ELI5 is offline Explorer

Default Re: SSV Mini Tech Recipe

I will try. I have a level 20 brawler I favor, and I don't like to solo that area too much because as you stated: wastes A LOT of potions
    [and for me: COINS too, heh].

Umm, just a few things:

1. my internet connection gets laggy at times [I have to share it with other ppl here at home who also game and/or stream], so if I lag out, 'sorry' and don't wait around, seriously.

and

2. I'm gonna do my best to be there but I can't swear by it...

So, with all that in mind:

IGN: Sheryl Wolfheart
    Logging on hopefully between 12am-1pm

By the way: Why do you feel a medic is the 'best combat job' -- i ask because I never got around to leveling my medic past 10.
    Last edited by ELI5; 11-06-2012 at 10:23 PM.
    ‚ÄčEverybody was Kung Fu fighting!

1. I perfectly understand, it is not at all a problem.

2. I hope to see you there!

3. It is the only job that both deals damage and heals itself at the same time. I have also noticed that medic's base attack (regular strikes) seem to do more damage then most of the other jobs while it's special attack does less. However the fact that it's special attack heals you negates the minimal loss in damage output. I use medic everytime I pvp and I have never lost a battle.

Also I say it is the best combat job but it still is not my favorite. Actually its my 2nd least favorite, the only job I dont like more then it would be Archer. As for my favorite, hard to say, I can list why I like each job but overall I would probably say Ninja is my favorite. Ninja is also in my opinion the 2nd best combat job.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Especially with the new weapon, Medic is even better. My favorite is Wizard sadly it's the weakest...

Anyway, the timing is in EST? I might be able to come...

P.S Most of the time Whee starts farming this guy and the Skull in the same method, if your online, would you like an invite to these? IGN Aang Darkway

P.S.S If your online at any time, and your solo-ing a boss, send an invite over to me I will respond likely 80% if i'm not AFK :p

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    Especially with the new weapon, Medic is even better. My favorite is Wizard sadly it's the weakest...

Anyway, the timing is in EST? I might be able to come...

P.S Most of the time Whee starts farming this guy and the Skull in the same method, if your online, would you like an invite to these? IGN Aang Darkway

P.S.S If your online at any time, and your solo-ing a boss, send an invite over to me I will respond likely 80% if i'm not AFK :p
    Yes the time is in EST, I live in NJ. And I would love an invite! Really dont have much else to do at the momment. I have been farming the Pumpkin Prince boss for the costumes but now I have all but two costumes. And I will be sure to add you, I will probably not be soloing today but if I am invited by another player I will join.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

You can always do the Bone Bag Cemetry. Just run inside all the way to the boss and take him down inside (tier 3?) and he'll drop the same drops as he will in the overworld. I found out farming this way is much more easier and rewarding. If your already farming him ... then oh.

I'll be sure to invite you next time!

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    You can always do the Bone Bag Cemetry. Just run inside all the way to the boss and take him down inside (tier 3?) and he'll drop the same drops as he will in the overworld. I found out farming this way is much more easier and rewarding. If your already farming him ... then oh.

I'll be sure to invite you next time!
    Holy cow! I never even thought to do that! I will have to try this out tommorow! Thanks for the tip!