Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Sport Shades

Aurorette is offline Pro Gamer

Default Sport Shades

Hello all,
    I'm looking to buy a pair of sports shades, but I'm really unsure of the pricing. If someone could give me an approx. price in Coins, SC, etc, that would be really helpful. (: Thanks.
    Last edited by Aurorette; 10-31-2011 at 03:47 PM.
    If I post in your shop please send me a PM when you respond. Otherwise, it is unlikely that I will remember to check back.
    IGN: Rore

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sports Shades

Sport shades are worth about 2-2.5 million coins right now.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Default Re: Sports Shades

Thanks. How much is that in SC?
    If I post in your shop please send me a PM when you respond. Otherwise, it is unlikely that I will remember to check back.

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sport Shades

500k is usually 500SC so this would be 2,000-2,500SC, but sport shades usually go for 1,000-1,500SC.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Great, thanks a ton. (:

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

Wow rich people with all their millions...I need to make a shop I'm behind, I haven't caught on with this "millionaire" thing going on lol.
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

Quote Originally Posted by RayWonderMetal View Post
    Wow rich people with all their millions...I need to make a shop I'm behind, I haven't caught on with this "millionaire" thing going on lol.
    Don't worry, I've never been a millionare, and I don't plan to be in the near future. (I'm a terrible saver =P)

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

Ah same, I intend on having a business in my spare time when I'm not working at SOE when I'm older, I'm normally always in the free market section on here and most of my family say I have a "businesswoman's tongue" which basically means I'm good at negotiating and persuading hehe. My aunty told me that recently because I asked her for money and she said she would give me £10 (I live in England) then after 5 minutes of persuading and negotiating she gave me £30! YAY! lol
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

Black Label is offline Banned

id say your better off getting elite and trying to trade elite for shades. ...