Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default Spooktacular Questions

Hey. This kinda goes along with my other thread, but I have some other questions to ask about Spooktacular. Please respond to this thread if you know or might know the answer to one/some.

1. When does it start?

2. What costumes will there be?

3. Is all of Free Realms decorated for this event?

4. Are the vampire and werewolf costumes SC, and if they are, how much?

5. Is there a non SC version of the werewolf and/or vampire costume?

6. Is there new enemies like with the Birthday Bash? (Like with Cakenstien, Cakelings, etc.)

7. Is there face paint?

8. What kinds of quests are there?

9. Do you most commonly get costumes or other items from quests?

10. Is there housing items to go with Spooktacular?

11. Will there be clothes other then costumes like hats, weapons, and that stuff?

12. Are you ready for this spooky event?

Yeah, as you can see, I'm really pumped about Spooktacular because this is my first one. So please, any answers would be great!

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Spooktacular Questions

Quote Originally Posted by firestar63 View Post
    Hey. This kinda goes along with my other thread, but I have some other questions to ask about Spooktacular. Please respond to this thread if you know or might know the answer to one/some.

1. When does it start? October... specific date unspecified

2. What costumes will there be? Changeling ninja, chatty, chugawug, darkthorne, floren, robgoblin, shambler, tree solider, valerian, and yeti.

3. Is all of Free Realms decorated for this event? No, only Sanctuary commons.

4. Are the vampire and werewolf costumes SC, and if they are, how much? Yes. They are 500 SC each.

5. Is there a non SC version of the werewolf and/or vampire costume? No, but cake slices can turn you into vampires/werewolves.

6. Is there new enemies like with the Birthday Bash? (Like with Cakenstien, Cakelings, etc.) Yes.

7. Is there face paint? Yes, these will be in the coin shop (most likely).

8. What kinds of quests are there? Numerous...

9. Do you most commonly get costumes or other items from quests? No, costumes come from the 'Goo'd Candy' minigame.

10. Is there housing items to go with Spooktacular? Yes.

11. Will there be clothes other then costumes like hats, weapons, and that stuff? Yes! xD

12. Are you ready for this spooky event? YES!!! XD

Yeah, as you can see, I'm really pumped about Spooktacular because this is my first one. So please, any answers would be great!
    Answer included in the quote specified above...
    Last edited by Benny Solarhammer; 09-30-2011 at 07:01 PM.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Wow Benny, I think you just single-handedly answered all of my questions. XD

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

1. When does it start? Sometime In October

2. What costumes will there be? No telling

3. Is all of Free Realms decorated for this event? I don't think so I think its just Sanctuary and a little of Blackspore

4. Are the vampire and werewolf costumes SC, and if they are, how much? o.o really Benny I got a vampire costume for 250 and Ik the werewolves are 500

5. Is there a non SC version of the werewolf and/or vampire costume? I don't think

6. Is there new enemies like with the Birthday Bash? (Like with Cakenstien, Cakelings, etc.) Probaly

7. Is there face paint? Yesh tons of kinds like kitty and rose and girl doll thingy and much more

8. What kinds of quests are there? Tons I don't know where to start with

9. Do you most commonly get costumes or other items from quests? Um last year I got one or two costumes from quests but mainly I got candy

10. Is there housing items to go with Spooktacular? Yeppers

11. Will there be clothes other then costumes like hats, weapons, and that stuff? Yes

12. Are you ready for this spooky event? Definetly
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Thanks Kat! That really helped!