Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Spooktacular!

weehusker is offline Master Gamer

Default Spooktacular!

where is the spooktacular held,please try to get a picture of the map and where to go if you can thanks!!!
    SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Spooktacular!

I assume BlackSpores, like it is every year, at the graveyard place.

weehusker is offline Master Gamer

oooh i found out its in the sanctuary.not for sure but say if im right or wrong
    SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

It's Kinda in both :/

True story!

Tech Geargrinder is offline Amateur Gamer

Spooktacular is kinda like Free Realms Birthday except the Birthday is at every major city in Sacred Grove. Its in more then one place. However it focuses on Sanctuary and Blackspore.
    " You didnt see me.... I wasn't here..... You didn't hear anything..."

Ahliadre is offline Master Gamer

Hi weehusker (:
    It's our first year in FR, so it took us a little while to figure things out.

Here is what we have found:

• In Sanctuary, go up the main hill toward the shops and you will see Halloween Harry on the left. Speak to him to trick-or-treat each day. He will also give you some quests and the prizes are fun! The third thing Harry does is let you play his game "Goo'd Candy" after you fight the Pumpkin Price and win some Ectoplasmic Goo.

• In Sanctuary, (beside Harry) you will see the Ghost Hunter. He will give you a quest to fight the Pumpkin Prince.

•In Blackspore you will find the vampire vs werewolf dance-off outside the gates of the Bone Bog Cemetery battle. To join the dance-off, you need to complete the quest for team vampire or team werewolf with Madame Zelda. She is not hard to find if you enter Blackspore from the warpstone. Keep in mind that you will have to purchase a costume from the SC shop to join one of the dance teams.

•Also in Blackspore you will find the vampire and werewolf camps. They are on either side of the path that leads up to the Bone Bog Cemetery battle. You will find a new battle in each camp. Do these battles with your different combat jobs to win different seasonal prizes.

•The Pumpkin Prince battles will be announced as you play on FR. I have seen these happen in Bristlewood, Snowhill, and Stillwater Crossing. When you see the announcement, use the warp stone to the area and then watch to see which way everyone is running. Follow them (: Stop by the de-stabilizers and then go fight the graves and the prince.

This is the overview of everything we have found this year. I am sure that others who have been around FR & FRI can add more detail.

I am sorry that I have no pics for you, but I hope that this will be helpful anyway.
    Have fun! Ahli

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ahliadre View Post
    Hi weehusker (:
    It's our first year in FR, so it took us a little while to figure things out.

Here is what we have found:

• In Sanctuary, go up the main hill toward the shops and you will see Halloween Harry on the left. Speak to him to trick-or-treat each day. He will also give you some quests and the prizes are fun! The third thing Harry does is let you play his game "Goo'd Candy" after you fight the Pumpkin Price and win some Ectoplasmic Goo.

• In Sanctuary, (beside Harry) you will see the Ghost Hunter. He will give you a quest to fight the Pumpkin Prince.

•In Blackspore you will find the vampire vs werewolf dance-off outside the gates of the Bone Bog Cemetery battle. To join the dance-off, you need to complete the quest for team vampire or team werewolf with Madame Zelda. She is not hard to find if you enter Blackspore from the warpstone. Keep in mind that you will have to purchase a costume from the SC shop to join one of the dance teams.

•Also in Blackspore you will find the vampire and werewolf camps. They are on either side of the path that leads up to the Bone Bog Cemetery battle. You will find a new battle in each camp. Do these battles with your different combat jobs to win different seasonal prizes.

•The Pumpkin Prince battles will be announced as you play on FR. I have seen these happen in Bristlewood, Snowhill, and Stillwater Crossing. When you see the announcement, use the warp stone to the area and then watch to see which way everyone is running. Follow them (: Stop by the de-stabilizers and then go fight the graves and the prince.

This is the overview of everything we have found this year. I am sure that others who have been around FR & FRI can add more detail.

I am sorry that I have no pics for you, but I hope that this will be helpful anyway.
    Have fun! Ahli
    WOW! Awesome way to describe it all! Way to go you! ^^!!

Anyway, what they said pretty much. It's actually held at Sanctuary Square, but the main events are Held at the Blackspore Graveyard, Bone Bog Cemetary. The announcements will be on the middle of your screen, announcing where the Pumpkin Prince is going to be, or if there is about to be a dance-off.

Again, all the answers above are about the same as what I'm saying!
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

DSP
    DSP is offline Explorer

Its in sanctuary go to a place called spooktacular (has skuls ) and your there talk to halloween harry to bigen your quest!