Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Speed Buff

SilenceBettie is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Speed Buff

So I noticed every time I play a mini game that has a speed buff it does nothing (the shoe shaped icon that are spread out while in mini game). I don't move any faster. Anyone have any ideas?

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Speed Buff

The game may be glitched. Generally these speed boosters will make you faster. If you have your pet out this could interfere with the speed up sense pets already increase your speed. Although if it's part of a quest you may want to try and quit the quest then pick it up again.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktree2010 View Post
    The game may be glitched. Generally these speed boosters will make you faster. If you have your pet out this could interfere with the speed up sense pets already increase your speed. Although if it's part of a quest you may want to try and quit the quest then pick it up again.
    There is also an alternative fix. Remove your active pet from the ground, wait for the speed buff (+50%) to wear out, and restart your game. It should fix these issues. If not, then it's a serverside bug.

Yeah I haven't had a pet out. When I try one of the postman mini games the speed buffs do nothing when I run over them or try to click on them. Didn't know if I need to put a ticket in or re download the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceBettie View Post
    Yeah I haven't had a pet out. When I try one of the postman mini games the speed buffs do nothing when I run over them or try to click on them. Didn't know if I need to put a ticket in or re download the game.
    Usually metadata with pickups and buffs/debuffs do not cause issues since they provide the advanced information for what any entity is. It's possible that it's a serverside bug. It's best to send in a ticket with that.

thanks for the answers!

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceBettie View Post
    thanks for the answers!
    No problem. I know of the game and how awfully buggy it gets when an update hits release on the day. (I played with many of these issues before.)