Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

92crash is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Special Characters like Ï Ö Ü Ÿ ä ï ö ü ÿ

how do i friend ppl with these characters in their name other then walking up to them
    and clicking on them can you PLZ help
    Zen Fýrehawk credit to jaid & lind
    "I took the path less traveled by and that made all the difference"
    -Robert Frost-

Rφb is offline Banned

Default Re: Special Characters like Ï Ö Ü Ÿ ä ï ö ü ÿ

To friend them through your friend's list you would have to know how to the do the special character in their name.
    For Example: to spell out my name Røb you'd have to know how to do the "ø" and the alt code for the "ø" is alt+0248

Benny Darklight is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Rφb View Post
    For Example: to spell out my name Røb you'd have to know how to do the "ø" and the alt code for the "ø" is alt+0248
    Not true, in some cases. I tried the code, adn all it did was take me to the top of the page, and delete all the text I have wrote before. >_<
    The number one way, is to find the person's name your looking for, FInd all the special letters you need, then put the rest of their name where it fits, then ask for it.

Onyxx3 is offline Explorer

If the alt keys don't work, you can open your character map. It contains all special characters, and you can double click the ones you want, then copy and paste them somewhere else. So once you've opened the character map, click in the special letters you want, then copy, and go into free realms and hit Ctrl+V to paste. c:
    The only thing holding you back from what you want is the person you see in the mirror.

Rφb is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Darklight View Post
    Not true, in some cases. I tried the code, adn all it did was take me to the top of the page, and delete all the text I have wrote before. >_<
    The number one way, is to find the person's name your looking for, FInd all the special letters you need, then put the rest of their name where it fits, then ask for it.
    Well First you'd have to know how to do an alt code....Which since all it did is take you to the top of the page you didnt do it right. To preform an alt code first you need the code of the special character you would like to make then make sure Num Lock is on the Hold alt and type in the code then once you have finished you release the alt and the character will appear.

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Here is a site tht shows how to do ALT charecters -idk if it has them all- http://http://www.tedmontgomery.com/...l/altchrc.html Hope this helps!
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Oh and the link I have doesn't send you directly to the site. You have to click the link in purple to go to it.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-