Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 Sparkling Tiara VR... Calling all TCG experts for a little help here.

Yeah, so I really, really, REALLY want this Crown/tiara/...etc.

So, all you TCG experts and VR experts, help me out please.

Anyway, people are telling me complete different price ranges... So I'd like to know the following:

• Yes, it's rare, but on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most, what would you evaluate it as?
    • A very good estimate of the average and your opinion of its COIN worth
    • How much SC [$5 card roughly = 300k, $10 card roughly = 500-700k, $25 card roughly = 1.5m] do you think it would cost?
    • Other VR's, # of boosters (and which kind), rare items such as max colored gear, etc. that could be traded for it
    • Does it come in normal boosters or shattered pasts?
    • If you have it, would you think about selling/trading it to me? Whisper me in game, Aaron Esko (<Insiders>), VM/PM me here on FRI, or just leave a comment
    • Any other information you think is helpful and/or important before buying VR's, etc.

THANKS!
    Last edited by AaronEsko; 02-07-2011 at 05:45 PM.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Matt Sufer2009 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sparkling Tiara VR... Calling all TCG experts for a little help here.

Well I know alot about SC cards and I know that it would be mostly around the $10 SC (maximum amount of coins for $10) and about $25 SC. Thats pretty much all I know.
    IGN: Matt Surfer
    Alt: Matt Suffer

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sparkling Tiara VR... Calling all TCG experts for a little help here.

The tiara comes in the real life packs ONLY. So, yes, it IS rare. I bought mine for 1 million coins and 3 digital boosters. I think it would cost about 1-1.5mil coins.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Zoro Muzi is offline Amateur Gamer

I disagree with Princess. If you're good at TCG just win one in TCG FRIdays... and the price you gave Cel... a little too much guys I know got them for not even half a million grand...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro Muzi View Post
    I disagree with Princess. If you're good at TCG just win one in TCG FRIdays... and the price you gave Cel... a little too much guys I know got them for not even half a million grand...
    Well yeah, I stink at TCG. That's why I need help here XD
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Double post. My bad.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Scale 1-10 i give it a 9 rocker gear is more rare and the mantis bow
    Coin Worth is about 1 mill-1.5 mill
    In boosters it is about 15
    In sc 2 $10 dollar sc cards would be good (would be around 1.1-1.4 mill)
    In Vrs rocker vest/pants would be good maybe a penguin mask
    No i do not think you can get it in a booster pack
    HOPE I HELPED =D
    Last edited by Jerry Steelchampion; 02-08-2011 at 12:18 AM.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro Muzi View Post
    I disagree with Princess. If you're good at TCG just win one in TCG FRIdays... and the price you gave Celes... a little too much guys I know got them for not even half a million...
    Well, I'm not meaning for you to take this into offense, but either the person who sold them to whomever was either naive or didn't know what they were doing. The amount of real life boosters have come to a minimum because stores have stopped carrying them; that's why the prices of VRs have grown greatly. Ask around. In fact, I was lucky to buy a tiara at such a low price. I know people who've asked 20 packs for it. Dear goodness, I'd never buy ANYTHING for THAT much.
    Jerry's price range is accurate. Although, I'd have to disagree about the SC. Most people are looking for coins/boosters/rares. I've learned that the hard way, but then again, I guess it depends on who's selling it.
    Last edited by Princess Celestina; 02-08-2011 at 12:42 AM.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

randomgirl is offline Amateur Gamer

I agree with Celestina o.o.. The tiara is a VERY rare item in TCG. It is very hard to get now days. The reason is because Physical Packs are no longer being printed. Trust me I don't think they will start printing them any time soon.

lil styles01 is offline Banned

I think it is a 10 out of 10. I need one of these bad, im hoping a soon to come FRIday event has one so I can win one, even if I gotta get 2-5 or 6-10, ill do it for the prize

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast