Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    ♪Sydney♪ is offline Pro Gamer

Default Somebody Please help me! (UPDATE: Everything is fixed!)

It's been like that since I joined. It only happens on one of our 3 computers but this is the only computer I use because someone is always on the other and the third one is in storage from a recent move. Anyway back to the problem I have uninstalled and re-installed the game and I would hate it a lot if it was my computer and I couldn't play because I love this game sooo much.
    Last edited by ♪Sydney♪; 08-02-2011 at 03:35 AM.

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Somebody Please help me! Ever since I joined Free Realms My Avatar has not showed up (Pictures Included!)

Hmm maybe your Game card is malfunctioning. . . Your problem may not be from the computer, it may be Graphic issues on free realms Send a ticket to free realms under graphic issues <---- that may be the issue
    (it happened on one of my computers and free realms fixed it when I sent them a ticket)
    Last edited by Elliot; 08-02-2011 at 01:50 AM.

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)

Rainbows is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Somebody Please help me! Ever since I joined Free Realms My Avatar has not showed up (Pictures Included!)

well there could be 3 things that could be wrong.
    1. something might not be connected
    2. setting in game or out of the game could cause this ((i changed my mouse pointer before and lost the mouse in the game, the pointer disappeared))
    3. your computer might be full of memory and is slow or cant fix the pictures like the tree and your player but usually a message pops up
    IGN: Rainbows
    The Walking Dead, Zombies, Art, Slipknot, Metallica, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, System of a Down, Five Finger Death Punch, Skyrim, Assassins Creed, and Reddit...Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
    Hmm maybe your Game card is malfunctioning. . . send a ticket to free realms under graphic issues <---- that may be the issue
    How do I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    well there could be 3 things that could be wrong.
    1. something might not be connected
    2. setting in game or out of the game could cause this ((i changed my mouse pointer before and lost the mouse in the game, the pointer disappeared))
    3. your computer might be full of memory and is slow or cant fix the pictures like the tree and your player but usually a message pops up
    What do you mean something might not be connected?

Thanks for the help guys =)
    Hopefully I can fix this soon =/

lol i don't know bout computer im sure about 2 and 3 but i just thought of 1, number 2 actually happened to me so it might help
    The Walking Dead, Zombies, Art, Slipknot, Metallica, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, System of a Down, Five Finger Death Punch, Skyrim, Assassins Creed, and Reddit...Yeah

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

Alright, if your on the webpage go under "help" and click "customer service" (top of the webpage), You should see ten little boxes, then above them should be an "ask for help" button, click it (You may have to resign in - don't worry there just making sure your on the right account ). Then Start writing about your problem (I would include the pic. too)

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)

Okay so what settings do you think would fix this? Lol sorry for all of the questions I played on the other computer and never had an issue but since it's in storage that isn't possible so I don't know anything about fixing stuff haha.

well i would not be sure but i can check my computer....i might make my game like yours but i got a computer geek as a brother so i should be fine lol

Alright, if your on the webpage go under "help" and click "customer service" (top of the webpage), You should see ten little boxes, then above them should be an "ask for help" button, click it (You may have to resign in - don't worry there just making sure your on the right account ). Then Start writing about your problem (I would include the pic. too)
    Okay thanks, I'll do that right now and see if it helps and I will add the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    well i would not be sure but i can check my computer....i might make my game like yours but i got a computer geek as a brother so i should be fine lol
    Thanks!
    I wish I had a computer nerd brother/sister lol... Everything would be a lot more simpler

Okay! Another question lol.
    When it says Character name it has my user name so does it want my username I use to sign in or Abby Phantombreeze (My actual characters name)?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast