Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Some Questions

I have been away for a while and have some questions.

1. How do you change your avatar and signature?~Answered
    2. I saw a thread saying 'Original' max gear and looked and it was Shredding Chef etc is there newer gear?~Answered

Thanks for any help you can give me
    Last edited by Leocuta; 12-05-2010 at 01:58 PM.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Default Re: Some Questions

1.To change your avatar and signature, there is a spot above your name next to the log out button that says Settings. Click there, scroll down the new page it brings up, and on the left had side there is a big ad. Below that there is a box that says My Settings. In that box it has the options to change your sig and avie. Just lick Edit Signature or Edit Avatar.
    2. Maybe so. I dont know much about the chef gear, as I just keep up with combat stuff. But that could have been originals that were here before one of the last major updates that took elite gear and the vault, etc, away.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Sharpsword View Post
    1.To change your avatar and signature, there is a spot above your name next to the log out button that says Settings. Click there, scroll down the new page it brings up, and on the left had side there is a big ad. Below that there is a box that says My Settings. In that box it has the options to change your sig and avie. Just lick Edit Signature or Edit Avatar.
    2. Maybe so. I dont know much about the chef gear, as I just keep up with combat stuff. But that could have been originals that were here before one of the last major updates that took elite gear and the vault, etc, away.
    Thanks for the first one that worked

The second one that was just an example i mean like Jonin and Knockdown stuff. It definatly said Bullseye at the top of the page, i'm not sure what it was called though.

Inua is offline Master Gamer

What that Brad dude said. He deserves a rep point.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Thanks again Brad it was very helpful

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

For question 2 - There are new Max Gear drops in the fighting mini-games. They have a range of different colors for all the max combat gear (like bullseye archer, jonin ninja, etc.). Hope that helps.

So it's just they have different colours?

Quote Originally Posted by Leocuta View Post
    Thanks for the first one that worked

The second one that was just an example i mean like Jonin and Knockdown stuff. It definatly said Bullseye at the top of the page, i'm not sure what it was called though.
    Your welcome haha. Im sorry I wasnt much help for the second part. The bullseye gear is after you max archer and then run the highest level dungeons and win it off the wheel at the end, I think. Thats how I get mine. Before that was elite gear and you could just buy it. Thats mostly what I have

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Leocuta View Post
    So it's just they have different colours?

Yes, the same design just in different colors (they have black, white and others I believe). You get it from when you beat the secondary bosses in the combat instances, similar to how it was before December.

I have some i have seen people with different colours so i think that answers my question i saw some dude with Pink Jonin and stuff. So there is white and black?
    Last edited by Leocuta; 12-05-2010 at 11:35 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast