Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default Soccer Star/Demo Derby/Kart Driver Help?

Hi everyone! I have been trying to get to level 20 soccer star, but I am terrible at soccer! I have tried just sitting there and letting my team do it for me, but most of the time I lose! Does anyone know a better way to level up? I have also tried demo derby and kart driver but i can not level up on those either! Does anyone know a better way to level up on these jobs? All help is appreciated. Thanks so much!

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Soccer Star/Demo Derby/Kart Driver Help?

A very easy way to do soccer star is to shoot inside the goal. The CPU goalies in the soccer game are VERY VERY bad, so I just usually take the ball, lure the goalie to one side, then shoot the ball on the other side before the goalie has a chance to get there. I hope this helps.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Thanks! I will try that!

Luke99 is offline Amateur Gamer

IF you like, I can train you since I'm already level 20 on all those jobs...
    Dream...Work...Accomplish
    Luke's Shop Of Rares and Other Things

Bump bump bump

Ivis is offline Explorer

One of the things that might help you level the automotive jobs (provided you haven't already done this) is to be sure that you have the engine and fuel system (turbo boost or whatever it's called). These items can be found in the coin shop - not SC, mind you -- regular in-game coins for around 4500 coins each. That's member price, I think the non-member price is five grand -- but if you're not am member, you won't be leveling anything Once you have the items, be sure to visit the garage to actually equip them -- the speed of the engine alone is a huge help in the racing, and the demo-derby version seems to help keep you rolling in the bash-fests, too.

MrWhat is offline Banned

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Demo Derby is very hard. I've been stuck at about level 15 for.... a year or so now. I'm also stuck on soccer at the same level.

Insider since August 1, 2010

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Demo derby? That's an easy one. Just jump on top of other karts when they crash into walls and trail the ones with low health. Don't crash head on into a bunch of karts, just causes you trouble.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

ya but whenever i'm trailing them they make sharp turns just as i hit the speed boost and i go flying into the wall.

Insider since August 1, 2010

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast