Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So What are You Looking for When the Pumpkin Prince Terrorizes??

I'd like to see screen shots or videos or something!!!

I warped when I saw the Pumpkin Prince was terrorizing Snowhill, saw a ton of ghostly things running around, but they didn't seem to be clickable. My computer decided to freeze, so I rebooted. Then I found a ghost hunter at Snowhill and started a quest to collect 15 ghostly echoplasms. Then the Pumpkin Prince was terrorizing Bristlewood. I warped there and found nothing....

I'm assuming you have to start the quest with a Ghost Hunter, then click on the flying ghostly objects? I haven't read any posts yet with a detailed explanation.

Matt Mushroommind is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: So What are You Looking for When the Pumpkin Prince Terrorizes??

There is a grave that u have to click on, Its a mini game
    Matt Mushroommind
    <Insiders>
    Since 11-16-2009
    <Not Playing Much>

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

there is a mini game that looks like tombstone and it is a fighting thing, but you dont fight.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

oh so thats what your supposed to do

Delekatala is offline Explorer

You go to the city he is terrorizing, and find a grave in the ground that has a minigame icon over it.

Accept the minigame and there will be a "scare" ability icon at the bottom of your screen. Get close to a ghost and scare it. The minigame only lasts for so long before the prince sinks back into the ground. You will probably have to do it a couple times to get all 15.

Hope this helps, I don't have a video or anything.

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

I'm still hopelessly confused! How do you scare the ghosts? Where are the ghosts? Where is this tombstone?
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

So you don't scare the Pumpkin Prince at all? You scare the regular ghosts?
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Yes, don't need to do anything with the prince. Click on the grave and the mini-game will start. Then get close to the grave elementals or the little ghouls and press '1' to scare them. The area of effect can be seen when you do this.

If you're still having trouble finding the grave, wait in Snowhill next to the Ghosthunter (he's next to the Goth Doll mannequin). Eventually you'll get the message that the prince is in Snowhill. Wait a while and the grave will appear nearby - it appears on your map so keep checking the purple dots.

The other graves are a little harder to find, so this should help you know what to look for!

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

I figured it out my self and now I can't find any more quests!
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

TrulyRambunctious is offline Amateur Gamer

For those of you still struggling I made a very rough video to give you the idea...

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ls&videoid=151

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast