Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Solaphia is offline Newbie Explorer

Default So What Have I Missed?

So hi! I've recently started playing Free Realms again. I had to make a new FR account because I couldn't remember my info for my old one. Basically, I haven't played since the big November update and everything is WAY different now. Other than Sunstone Valley and the November update, what other big changes have I missed? I'm so confused right now, it's almost like I've never played the game before. @_@

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: So What Have I Missed?

Well you missed Snow Days, they added a new thing where if you go to Tina Turtledove everyday, for the 12 days of Christmas, you get things.
    Mounts with the riding ability will be able to Glide if you go to the trainer to get your 5 tickets [one a day] * I haven't actually done this so I don't know what it's like*
    Heart Festival is happening now and Achievements have been added to the game, you can also get titles again for completing things like maxing a job c:

That's all I remember

Thank you for answering, but I didn't mean this past November. I'm talking about the update way back a few years ago when they removed the vault and pet trainer job. I haven't played for a few years. I recently remembered about Free Realms and wanna get into it again.

Emmahiphopbell is offline Amateur Gamer

O.O That's A Lot Of Explaning To Do About What Has Changed....
    IGN: It Doesn't Matter Anymore... The Game Is Over... I'm Empty , I'm Dead...

Yeah.... I know.

Yes, I haven't played since last January or December 2011 o.o And a lot of things have changed.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

When the ocean met the sky. You missed when time and life shook hands and said goodbye.

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    When the ocean met the sky. You missed when time and life shook hands and said goodbye.
    You missed. Modest Mouse.

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

You guys don't have to give me like, every little detail. I mean really big updates. Like I know Sunstone Valley has been released and there was that Gloam thing that I missed.