Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

mousie12 is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon4 "...And so it begins" Achievement problem

Hello,
    On FreeRealms, I am a life time member of about 3 years. I recently took a long break from the game, but came back a month or so ago. For the last week or so, I've been going through the Achievements, and trying to complete them. I saw one entitled "...And so it begins", that was not completed. The objective is to complete the tutorial. In my Hero's journal, it already says that I have finished the tutorial. I've scanned around on the web trying to find out what I missed.
    Today I made a new character(on the same account, of course) and did the tutorial. Right when I was let out of Briarwood Caverns, and talked to Papa Farnum(or whatever his name is), the quest and achievement validated for that new character, and she got the prize(one free name change, which I surely want).
    I remember doing that same quest on my old character a month or so ago. Why didn't the objective validate on my older character? Did I do something wrong? Is it glitching?
    I definitely finished the whole Gloam quest line, as I remember doing it, and when I go back there are no quests. I am a member, and I am also level 20 in about seven jobs; I'm not sure if that makes a difference.
    Thanks for your time. This is my first time posting on FreeRealms insider so I am sorry if I do something wrong. o.O

Difference is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: "...And so it begins" Achievement problem

As you've stated, you have already completed the tutorial on that specific character right? If that's the case, you'll have to send in a ticket telling them all of the info that you posted here and since you've already done the tutorial, i'm sure they can fix it.
    { IGN } Meeshkabob

Don't stress over what could've been, chances are if it should've been, it would've been.

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

go to Tanglewood fort in Briarwood.... There is a mirror there click that

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)

Thank you both very much for responding.
    @Difference: Yes, that is correct. I am 99% positive I did the tutorial. I will definitely do as you suggested, but I want to see if Elliot's advice works first.
    @Elliot: Do you mean inside the Tanglewood Fort, or around it? I went inside the Tanglewood Fort, and after I defeated it, I searched around for awhile but I couldn't find a mirror. It is possible it evaded me, but I did look around quite a bit, and in depth, before leaving. I also searched for the mirror around the outside, before Tanglewood Fort dungeon entrance. Could you possibly explain a little more?
    Again, thank you both very much! (:

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by mousie12 View Post
    Thank you both very much for responding.
    @Difference: Yes, that is correct. I am 99% positive I did the tutorial. I will definitely do as you suggested, but I want to see if Elliot's advice works first.
    @Elliot: Do you mean inside the Tanglewood Fort, or around it? I went inside the Tanglewood Fort, and after I defeated it, I searched around for awhile but I couldn't find a mirror. It is possible it evaded me, but I did look around quite a bit, and in depth, before leaving. I also searched for the mirror around the outside, before Tanglewood Fort dungeon entrance. Could you possibly explain a little more?
    Again, thank you both very much! (:
    Right in front of Tanglewood Fort, on the right side if you are facing the front gate directly, there will be a large mirror that you click on.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

@zachpuppy: I'm standing directly in front of Tanglewood Fort, in front of "Lieutenant Snibug". When I turn my character to look right, the only thing I see is a brazier and the Tanglewood Fort banner. Same scenario when I face my character left.
    Should I take a screenshot?...that is if you can even post them on this forum.

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

fr place:Briarwood Caverns :: Wiki :: Free Realms :: ZAM

Check the related quests to the right...

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)

@Elliot: I'm sorry, I don't understand. What?

Loopylady11 is offline Amateur Gamer

When I first returned after a hiatus the same problem occurred for me as well. I sent in a ticket to SOE and they had someone come help me within the hour. You may want to contact them to get the questline. Best of luck!

@Loopylady11: Thank you for your advice. This morning I sent a ticket in. I have yet to receive a reply but I am sure I shall get one. (: Thanks to everyone else who helped me.