Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Elura is offline Master Gamer

Default Snow Days Mystery Chest question

I know this chest is seasonal, but what I am wondering is, if I play the game and collect some of these chests, but wait until the season is over to purchase keys to open them, will these chests vanish, once I have them in my possession? Christmas has hit me in the pocket pretty hard this year, so I won't be able to purchase anymore SC until the new year now, and don't want to waste my time collecting these chests, if they are just going to vanish on me before I can actually get around to opening them.

I've already opened a few of them, but am interested in opening more, if at all possible, when I am able to obtain more SC.

Still pretty busy so mini hiatus isn't quite over yet, but am making every attempt to at least participate a bit in the seasonal activities, as I've always had to miss out on them in the past.

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Snow Days Mystery Chest question

I don't think they would vanish I am thinking of stocking up myself. I think I will send it a ticket.
    Done.

BlueVelvet is offline Amateur Gamer

Granted there's a different crew running things now, but when i had gifting trees i didnt use several until a few months later and they worked just fine. I have to think as long as you have the chests that they should open with the snow days items intact. Im curious to see what Jack hears.
    Last edited by BlueVelvet; 12-21-2012 at 12:48 PM.
    "Who are you people?!?~~Patrick Star

♪Sydney♪ is offline Pro Gamer

I was wondering the same thing too considering I spent over half of my SC on Mystery Keys.
    Well played SOE... Planning new mystery chests during triple SC... Now I have less than 1,000 left lol.
    IGN: Forever Jínxed

Thanks guys! Yes, please let us know, Jack!

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

They will most likely remain, you just won't be able to obtain them from any game.

elenna is offline Newbie Explorer

I gave 3000 sc for keys and i've got all rides and weapon but i've got and hats , gloves , pants and skates .. I have for trade 2 pair of skates , i want for one skates : baby blue clothes or real vaults , no comm because I paid for keys XD

My name in free realms is :Ellå ( if you want to add me copy (press ctrl+c) and after that go in your free realms friends list and press Ctrl+v ...

BlueVelvet is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by elenna View Post
    I gave 3000 sc for keys and i've got all rides and weapon but i've got and hats , gloves , pants and skates .. I have for trade 2 pair of skates , i want for one skates : baby blue clothes or real vaults , no comm because I paid for keys XD

My name in free realms is :Ellå ( if you want to add me copy (press ctrl+c) and after that go in your free realms friends list and press Ctrl+v ...
    This belongs in the trade section, dear, which you can do after a few more posts.
    "Who are you people?!?~~Patrick Star

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Here is the yes!
    What's up Piratejack!

Referee Bronze here to help out. Thanks for contacting Free Realms Support.

The Holidays Mystery Chests are only obtainable during the Snow Days event. They will be available to open at a later date. You access your Mystery Chests from your main Inventory screen. Just click the Mystery Chests tab. it will notify you that you need to buy keys, disregard it until you have the SC to purchase your keys
    Done.

Thank you for posting the results of your inquiry, Jack! Definitely makes playing the games to get more chests worth it. Not sure how many I'll be able to get between now and the end of the event, but even if I just get a few will be happy.